𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒 - 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜

—KᗩᗰIᑎᗩᖇI ᗪᗴᑎKI—

—KᗩᗰIᑎᗩᖇI ᗪᗴᑎKI—

KIK:

* electro stimulation
    - oh boy. oh boy. denki loves using his quirk on you; in small voltages, of course. he loves to activate his quirk with his fingers knuckle-deep inside you or against your nipples, absolutely adoring the way you squirm and throw your head back to moan.

* edging/teasing
    - denki is the king of edging. he loves it more than using his quirk on you, which he also uses to tease you. he loves to go down on you and pull away just as you're about to climax because he adores how you look when you're cumming and he wants to see that face over and over again.

* threesomes
- denki's down to try a lot of things at least once, and that includes threesomes. he just adores that look on your face whenever you're overstimulated and with another person, it's even better. that being said, he'll only do it with someone he's really close to. like jirou (you three have actually done it before. two words: fuck. yes), sero (another person you've done it with. sero's a fucking tease, even more so than denki, and the blond appreciated that so much), shinsou (you honestly believed denki had a little crush on him), and kirishima (you would be lying if you said you hadn't thought about it, but denki's a bit apprehensive since according to him "kirishima's a gorgeous, manly piece of meat"). he won't do them with people he's afraid you'll leave him for, like bakugou, todoroki, iida, midoriya, and yaoyorozu.

* face sitting/tasting/cunnilingus
    - hell yes for both of you. he absolutely loves when you sit on his face, since it gives him such a better view of your gorgeous body and a better grip on your ass. he'll devour you like he's a starving man and your sex is the only meal in the whole world: frantically, obscenely loud, and even savoring it. the same goes for you. there's nothing more ego boosting than reducing a suave flirt like denki to a stuttering, gasping mess in a matter of seconds.

* praise
    - denki sure doesn't need the confidence boost, but fuck, does he want it. to have you murmur almost incomprehensible compliments from how blissed out you are and pleading for him to continue turns him on like nothing else.

* masochism
    - denki's a bit of a masochist. your and his favorite way to make him suffer is by tying up his hands and touching yourself. fuck, that drives him insane. most of the time he's the one that wants to do it in the first place.

Tᑌᖇᑎ Oᑎᔕ:

* chokers. need i say more? (i'm going to anyway) denki loves seeing his chokers around your neck. he likes to tug on them to move you wherever he wants to. most of the time he'll have you keep it on during sex.

* basically just wear anything that belongs to him, he'll melt. denki loves to get his clothing back to find your sweet smell all over them. he actually buys more sweatshirts and tees than he needs just to see you in them.

* denki's definitely into semi-risky sex. there's just something so thrilling about watching you try to keep your composure in a public setting. in a restaurant, he'll definitely stroke your thigh and just barely brush your underwear through your pants or shorts because he knows exactly how flustered you get when he only touches you a little before pulling away. and if you're up to it, he'll just pull you into a broom/supply closet or a bathroom. it doesn't usually matter where you two are.

* denki is a beast when it comes to giving oral. doesn't matter what you're doing; he's gonna want to tongue fuck you. working? don't mind him spreading your legs. laying down, trying to relax? keep reading your book or watching your show, he's just going down on you. eating? well, hey, so's he. making you a mess with his tongue is just a huge turn on for him. your body in general is.

Tᑌᖇᑎ Oᖴᖴᔕ:

* anything related to body fluids? ew gross he immediately hates it. denki is really grossed out by kinks with urine or shit. ew. it isn't the same case for either of your cum, though.

* no choking. for either of you. denki doesn't like hurting you, and you just think it's a weird thing to get off on. he prefers to use his hands elsewhere.

* denki doesn't like voyeurism or cuckolding, either. he doesn't see the point in you getting fucked if isn't for/by him. he's not against threesomes, of course, but that's because he's supposed to be pounding you senseless.