𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 - 𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆

[f!reader]

𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙾𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞

"What the fuck were you doing with him?" Katsuki snarled, so darkly and so coquettishly your knees trembled. The two of you were in his dorm room, your back against his door and his chest pressed flush against yours. "I told you to stay the hell away from that bastard." His hands trailed down your body unforgivingly and branded your skin with his touch as he did so. Katsuki then buried his face in your neck, quick to leave harsh bites and kisses.

"Monoma was just—"

"Don't fucking say his name," he hissed against your neck. "Just his name pisses me off, and I'm already so damn pissed at you." Katsuki lifted his head and tugged at your bottom lip with his teeth. "You don't want me even more mad, do you?" You could only whimper in response.

It was moments like these that showed you just what you were getting into when you asked Katsuki out for the first time.

"I bet you'd like that, you little rule-breaker," continued Katsuki as he growled into your mouth. One of his hands pressed savagely into your clothed sex and you lurched forward, nails digging into his shoulders to keep yourself from collapsing. "Yeah, you'd like that. So fucking naughty..."

Katsuki kissed you in what could more accurately be described as a clashing mess of lips, teeth, and tongue. As he ruthlessly ravaged your mouth with his tongue, he snapped his hips against yours—making you pull away from the kiss with a pop and a loud gasp—and moved the two of you to his bed, his hands immediately dovetailing yours above your head.

You brought your knee up to press against his clearly hardened dick and he shivered, at which you couldn't help but smile despite the way you were being so overwhelmingly and effortlessly dominated. But then Katsuki moved one of his calloused hands to push your knee down, and before you could do anything else, that same hand was trailing up your leg to your thigh and then your inner thigh and then your pussy. You whimpered at the feeling of his rough digits only brushing your clothed lips before settling warmly on your pelvic bone.

"You don't deserve my fingers inside you, you goddamned brat," he snickered darkly, keeping your straining hands pinned just above your head. You settled with curving your body for any contact against your womanhood. You needed him and this just wasn't fair. "Yeah, right, baby girl, nice fucking try."

"Katsuki, I apologized alrea—dy!" Your statement turned into a sharp keen as Katsuki's hand squeezed your pussy, and a second later his deft fingers adroitly slipped past the waistband of your panties and rubbed soft (it wasn't hard enough, you needed more pressure—) circles on the outside your folds.

"What was that?" husked your boyfriend in your ear. He nursed your lobe between his teeth before moving down to your neck and sucking hard once more. "This outta make that punk-ass little bitch stay the fuck away from you."

Your breathless moans and puffed whimpers of his name filled the room as Katsuki simultaneously left mottled hickeys all over your neck and pushed two of his digits past your folds, keeping up a brutal pace as he rocked you back and forth on his fingers alone.

And then he sat up, cutting you off from the drug that was his touch (quite rudely, might you add), and straddled your waist. You were left gasping, riding on the coattails of the pleasure that had been cut off too soon. Katsuki pulled his black tee over his head, leaving you blessed with quite a gorgeous view of his cut chest, slim waist, and sweat-pearled muscles. You couldn't stop yourself from bringing your hands up and trailing down to his pecs, around to his lats, back to his abs, and then to his v-line.

A shudder racked Katsuki's body when you palmed his dick through his sweatpants and he let a low, choked groan that only succeeded in making you even wetter. The effect this man had on you was outstanding.

He crawled back over you and hooked one of your legs over his shoulder; the gasp that left your lips was purely unintentional, but that was just so hot.

Katsuki kissed you roughly again, all the while grinding both of your clothed groins against each other and you moaned into his mouth, hands tangling in his ashen tresses that acted as a glorified anchor as you were tossed back and forth in the tumultuous waves of ecstasy.

Just as you were about to finally to hit your climax for a second time, Katsuki yanked himself away from you—with quite some difficulty, if his labored breathing and the wild look in his eyes were any indication.

"What makes you think you can cum?" he breathed raggedly, his voice low and raspy. "You didn't fucking listen to me, baby girl. Only good girls get to cum." His tone betrayed his words. He wanted you just as badly.

"Katsuki, please," you all but pleaded. You couldn't handle this edging, especially when it was coming from someone as hot, beautiful, alluring, captivating, and sexy as Bakugou Katsuki. He smirked at the way you were coming undone, all thanks to him.

His attempt at punishment was quickly set aside to make way for his own need to fuck you, and the way he stripped himself down was evident of that. Katsuki was on you in an instant, expert hands ridding you of your pants and ripping your panties in half. You gasped.

Katsuki wasted no time in bottoming inside you (there was no need for a condom, as you were on the pill), leaving you seeing stars at the amount of pressure he exerted. You threw your arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer, mouth agape in silent rapture. He smirked into your neck.

"Don't worry, princess," he cooed, his baritone scorching the shell of your ear, "I'll just punish you later."

If this was Katsuki being good to you, you could not wait for his punishment.

—𝚡—

Taking requests. I'm bored. You can use the comments section of this page or you can PM me.

Template:
Character
"Plot"
NSFW or SFW

Drafts:
Traitor!Kaminari Denki - NSFW - Poison
Kirishima Eijirou - SFW - She Seems Sketchy
Iida Tenya - SFW/NSFW - Thighs
Takami Keigo - Undecided - Fried Chicken