part 1

Copyright © 2020
Alisha Ali
All rights reserved.Publication of this Work to another site or forum without permission of author is strictly prohibited..
Copyright is a crime don't even try to copy my books because I won't backoff taking legal actions..

This idea suddenly came in my mind and I just penned it down..

This is my first try on 3shot..

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments guys..

This beautiful cover by _khusiyaan_ thank you dii for this 💝

A man is sitting on his balcony and gazing at the stars aimlessly and was thinking something

A man is sitting on his balcony and gazing at the stars aimlessly and was thinking something.. tears were flowing from his beautiful orbs.. The Man is none other than Manik Malhotra...

Just then he heard his daughter wail who is 6months old..

He quickly stood up wiping his tears harshly and picked her daughter in his arms..

"What happen jaaan why are you crying dadda is here only" he caressed her back to calm her down..

"You know na your dadda hate your tears stop crying jaana" he whispered softly pecking her head numerous times..And she started crying loudly..

"Jaana why are you crying this much? You also hate your dadda like everyone did huh?" She stopped crying and looked at his dadda with her wide eyes..

She is beautiful just like her mamma.. she also have same chubby cheeks and doe shaped eyes..

"I love you jaana" he whispered and caressed her back and she drifted into peaceful slumber once again..

"Your dadda isn't bad jaana your dadda didn't rape your mamma" he whispered and made her lay down on the cradle..

He lied down on the bed as the tears aren't stopping from his eyes..he is not a strong man he is weak vulnerable a love deprived kid.. there is no one from him.. there is no one to wipe his tears..he is alone all alone in this cruel world...