part 5 (last)

So last update is here 😆😆

So last update is here 😆😆.. don't beat me after reading this🙈🙈

After hanging up the call..my eyes travelled to zaara who was already up from her beauty sleep..

She looked at me rubbing her eyes "don't rub your eyes jaana" I kissed her eyes and she smiled..

"Let's get ready we have to go baby" I said..and she looked at me with confused pout I know she didn't understand a single word..I kissed her cheek and picked her up..

I took out her dress and made her wear her outfit...I combed her hair and tied bandana around her hair...I love to do experiment with her.. and also made her wear sneakers..

(Zaara is soo cutieeee😍♥️😍♥️😍♥️)

"My Little munchkin" I pinched her nose and she giggled..

"Now sit here silently i am coming after changing my dress" i turned on shinchan song in my phone and give that to her..

I quickly changed my dress and went inside my room to found my baby is watching cartoons keenly..

"Let's go baby" I said picking her up..

Took the baby carrier and put her inside it... hanging it on my shoulder I left...

I reached there to found Mr kapoor and Mrs Kapoor sitting there..

"What did you call him nandini" it hurts listening dad...

"It's important raj uncle" nandini replied..and walked towards me..she caressed zaara's hair and she looked at her with wide eyes..

"Why nandini why did you call a rapist like him here"Mrs Malhotra said..

"Are you sure neonika aunty that he is a rapist" nandini asked looking towards her..

"What type of questions is this nandini" Mrs Malhotra shouted.. and zaara started crying..

"Jaana stop crying dadda is here only" I caressed her back to calm her down..

"I am leaving I can't stay here my baby is getting scared" I said..