part 2

The response of the first shot is awesome ♥️ so here is the second shot..one more to go😎😎

Do hit the star button and leave your precious comments ♥️..

Manik went back to his apartment with sleeping zaara in his arms..

He unlocked the door and turned on the lights there is no one..no one for him to wait..

Manik's pov..

I straightly went to my room and made zaara sleep on her cradle comfortably and then went to washroom freshenup..

I stood under the shower as the cold water cascade down my body calming me down for all the tensions and stress.. why she hate me this much? How can I make her believe that it wasn't me?

I turned of the shower and wrap the towel around my waist and went outside.. zaara is still sleeping I changed myself into vest and tracks and went to heat the food which nadira bii made for me..

I boiled potato for zaara and smashed it and mixed little bit of salt..

I went back to my room to found zaara was sitting in her cradle..

I put the food on the table and went to her..

"Awee my baby is up" I picked her up she giggled and licked my cheeks smearing her saliva..

"Aweee my baby" I kissed her cheek.. and changed her dress and also her diaper..

"Chalo baby it's dinner time" I feed her smashed potato..and I also had my dinner...

Then i lied down on the bed and she sat on my chest..

"You know princess today I met with your mamma" i said..

"She said that you will gonna leave me but I know you will not leave me because you trust your dadda haina princess you trust me na" while zaara just looked at my face with her wide eyes I know she didn't understand a simple word of mine..

she started making sounds..

"Dadda loves you princess" I kissed her head..

"Now sleep baby it's pretty late" I give her the pacifier and she immediately started sucking...

I caressed her back and head and hummed some melody and she slept in no time..

I made her lay down beside me and settled the pillow beside her..

I went to balcony and started gazing at the stars..

Mamma i miss you so much.. your maanu miss you.. you know mamma your maanu is very weak...he is not strong...but mamma i am not a rapist mamma..

I didn't rape nandini mamma i didn't killed her parents sacchi I know you trust me mamma but there is no one in this cruel world who trust me.. please come back to me.. there is no one for me... the pain in my heart is increasing in each passion second mamma.. I can't see hatred for me in her eyes...