part 3

Ok so I planned to drag this 3shot little more and I want to give proper ending..

So there will have 2 or three shots more.. anyways do hit the star button and leave your precious comments..

No proofreading 😁

Manik wokeup with the continuous ringing of his alarm..he turned off his alarm just then the doorbell rang..

He opened the door to found nidira bii..

He wished her and went to washroom while nadira bii went to kitchen to cook breakfast for him...

Manik freshenup and made zaara also freshenup..

He fed her and also give her medicine as she had fever..

Took out a baby basket and made zaara lay down and she squealed making manik smiled..

He went to office like a mere employee not like ceo of the Malhotra heights..
____________________

A girl was sitting in her room staring at the picture.. tears were flowing from her beautiful brown orbs..

That girl is none other than Nandini..

"Nandini nandini" and this brought her back to reality..

She looked up and found her husband looking at her..

Vivaan Kapoor: nandini's husband 😪😪😪

"Yes Mr kapoor anything important" she asked wiping her tears harshly..

"Ap ro rahe the were you crying" he asked sitting beside her..

"I was.. just.." she stammered unable to form a sentence..

"Ap pyaar karti hai manik se? You love manik right" he asked making her shocked..

"What are you saying Mr Kapoor are you out of your mind huh? I don't love him he is a monster he destroyed everything? He snatched everything for me" she shouted as more tears rolled down from her cheeks..