epilogue

An angel stepped inside the room and frown staring at her dadda who was still sleeping forgetting the world..

She climbed the bed and sat beside him..

"Dadda wake-up" she said softly brushing his hairs..

"Wake-up dadda" she said once again but he cared less sleep like a panda..

Being frustrated she sat on his back as he was sleeping on his stomach and pulled his hairs " dadda wake-up" she shouted and her mamma who was in the kitchen came running to see what is happening..

"Aahh leave me zaara" her dadda shouted..

"Manik Malhotra i am trying to wake you up from 30mins but you are sleeping like a panda" zaara shouted being angry and frustrated..

"Sorry baby now leave my hair please" manik said helplessly..

Zaara sat on the bed and turned to saw her mamma standing there with a smile..

"Good morning Nandini Malhotra" she wished her mamma and giggled as she called her mamma's full name..

"Good morning Zaara Malhotra" nandini wished with a smile..

"Good morning Manik" she wished him with a hope that today he will gonna wish her back..

But her heart got broke when he went inside the restroom ignoring her presence...

Nan's pov..

I deserve it..I deserve everything after what I did with him..I am a pathetic human being I punished him without his any mistake..

"Mamma what happen" zaara asked with confused pout..

"Nothing baby chalo I'll make you ready you have school na" zaara nodded and went to her room..

I took out his formal wear, his watch, sunglass, wallet.. I placed all the essential things on the bed and went to zaara's room..

I make her ready for school..one day zaara will gonna hate me too when she will get to know what I did with her and her dadda.. tears started forming in my eyes thinking about all this.

"Why are you crying mamma" she asked wiping my tears..

"Nothing jaana" I replied..

"Today I cook your favourite breakfast"I said as she sat for breakfast...

"Aloo paratha"i nodded with a smile and she squealed..

"Dadda" i turned and saw him coming out of his room..

His room?

Yes his room only his!! Yes we didn't share room..

Tears started forming in my eyes which I tried to hide as I saw him coming out of his room wearing another outfit.. everyday I took out outfit for him but he never wore that...