Anxiety

*Panic attacks

I woke up really early the next morning, which probably sucked for Thomas, I still was pretty weak and I had a major headache. I heard soft snoring from next to me and I turned to see Logan sitting there sleeping. He had taken the swivel chair from my desk and it seemed like he fell asleep not to long ago, "Logan." I said trying to wake him up. Logan mumbled in his sleep then opened his eyes "Oh, Hello Anxiety. How are you feeling?" I shrugged and he stood up "I will get you some soup. We made some for you last night but you were already asleep." I nodded slowly then Logan left, I turned away from the door and curled up into a ball. My stomach was hurting really bad and I'm not exactly sure why, I heard footsteps behind me and then a bowl being placed on my bedside table "You must eat something Anxiety." I groaned and tried to sit up but it hurt really bad. Logan helped me sit up which I admit was kinda weird, and another thing why was he helping me in the first place? I mean didn't he have a problem with me before? 

I heard footsteps behind Logan and saw Patton "You're awake!!" Patton said rushing over to the bed, Logan shushed him and I groaned softly. My headache was getting worse but I didn't tell Logan and Patton, I sighed as Patton insisted that he feed me like a baby..I mean he didn't say that but he insisted on feeding me so I didn't hurt myself trying. I started having an anxiety attack the moment Patton tried to do anything, it was like I was afraid of him but I didn't know why. Patton called Logan and Princey and they came rushing down the hall "Virgil. It's okay." Princey said grabbing my hand which made everything worse I started seeing black spots then Princey let go of me and stared at my face "He looks par.." Logan put his hand over Princey's mouth which I didn't think he would do in my entire lifetime.

Princey sighed as Logan took his hand off of his face "Sorry." Patton smiled "It's alright Ro." I felt my breathing get quicker and quicker until I was hyperventilating. Patton showed me breathing techniques and and I started to breathe slower but not enough to calm me down "At this rate, he'll pass out." Princey said coming near me which made my breathing faster again. "Why don't we leave him alone for a few minutes so he can calm down." Patton said standing up, everyone else nodded and left the room.

"Virgie! Why don't we play a little game?" I heard the voice inside of my head say, I groaned and then everything went dark. Now when I opened my eyes I was surrounded by darkness. Nothing could be seen at all, I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

Patton's P.O.V

We left the room shortly after I had suggested it, it seemed like every time we even stepped near Virgil he would panic. Logan and Roman  were standing outside of my room with me when we heard a piercing scream coming from Virgil's room. We all ran towards it and we walked in to find Virgil rocking back and forth in the corner, "Virgil.." I said walking near him but all he managed to yell out was "DON'T COME NEAR ME!!" I stepped back and looked at his appearance. His hair was a grey color instead of his normal purple dyed hair and his eyes were a dark purple but something seemed off about them. He didn't have any pupils or irises..just the color purple. 

Virgil's eye shadow was streaming down his cheeks along with his tears, he looked awful. Roman stepped towards Virgil and noted every single thing "Guys..I think he's back." Logan looked at him "Who?" I could tell that he knew who it was but he just didn't want it to be true "Paranoia." 

Paranoia seemed to react to it and he let out another piercing scream and shrunk back into the corner more as if trying to get away from us, Logan left the room for a moment then came back with one of his books. "How do we cure him Logan? Roman said softly. I, at that moment, was on the verge of tears. How could this happen to my dark strange son?  I looked back at Paranoia who had his hands running through his hair, his eyes kept darting around as if something was going to jump out at him. 

I grabbed Paranoia's hand and squeezed it and he seemed to show a bit of comfort before going back into his panic mode. Logan looked up from his book "I can't find anything about this. And  I can't believe I'm going to say this but maybe we should go get Deceit." Roman looked at him like he was crazy but personally, I thought it was a good idea. Roman stayed behind while Logan and I went to find Deceit.  

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! I ran out of ideas like right in the middle of it so I decided to add something about Paranoia. Anyways guy, gals, and non-binary pals. Stay safe out there, I love y'all

-Yami