6.

LIAM POVs.

After what seemed like forever, she finally came out of the bathroom. Thank God, I was getting tired of waiting.

" I am sorry", I apologize when I see her eyes were slightly red and puffy.

" I did not mean to scare you off", I continued, from the expression on her face, I noticed she was surprised, I chuckle without realizing, I could not help, she looked cute.

Ugh, I must be going crazy.

" It is fine, I should not have run away thank you for earlier," she says softly. I nod saying it was fine.

"Why are you not in class?", she asks.

" I was waiting on you", I say, and her eyes widen in shock, damn could she be any cuter.

" Why? Why...were....you..waiting?", she splutters.

" I wanted to know if you were okay you know", I say while pointing at her arms.

" Oh, it is nothing, I fell, you know how clumsy I can get", she says trying to persuade me but I could see right through her, however, I decided not to push it because she looked uncomfortable.

" Do you want to get out of here? Since we are going to get into detention anyway", I propose trying to change the subject.

" You want us to skip school?", she asks astonished, of course, she has never skipped school before.

" okay, where to? I hope there is food", she asks cheerfully.

I start to walk towards the door then I realized, I do not even know her name, I stop suddenly causing her nose to bump into my back

" What is your name?", I ask.

" All of a sudden?" she retorts.

" Well, this is our second time meeting, so it is about time we know each other's name," I say calmly.

" The second time? Oh, that is right, you knocked into me the last time and did not even apologize" she says resentfully.

" I am a jerk so don't expect me to be nice to you", I say monotonously.

" Well noted " I hear her mumble under her breath.

I start walking again without waiting for her to say anything, I was pissed, she could have just told me her name, I roll my eyes.

I get into my car waiting for her to get in so we can leave but I see her just standing outside smiling.

" What are you smiling at? get into the car before someone sees us ", I spat out.

" Can you slow down?", I say her say from my side as I drive.

" I will slow down if you tell me your name", I say to her without taking my eyes off the road.

" Okay, Okay I will tell you", she finally says when she realizes I was serious.

I turn my head turns her when I hear her phone go off.

" BLUE ANTHEA SANDERS!!!", someone yells right into the receiver when she picks, ugh my ears, at least I know her name now.

I decide to turn out the rest of her conversation.

" Are you, Liam?", I hear Blue ask, this girl is crazy.

" Do you see anyone else in this car, Blue Sanders?", I ask with sarcasm and roll my eyes. 

" So, you are the Liam Dash, that is fascinating", Blue says, my head whips towards her at once.

" What the hell is that supposed to mean? ", I ask confused to which she just shrugs and ignores me.

I could not help but wonder what she had heard of me, I know how people like to talk nonsense about me, like they know me.

" Let's go, Anthea," I yell when I get out of the car and start walking only to see her just standing there.

I hear her jogging trying to catch up with me, so I slow down, as we enter IHOP.

After eating everything off the menu I was finally full, I am a growing boy, I need to eat.

" Do you want to go somewhere else with me?" I ask while getting up from the table and throwing a hundred-dollar bill on the table for the food, thinking of taking her with me to the hospital to see Avery.

" Where? I need to get back before school ends. Ollie is my ride home" Blue says from behind me.

" I will take you home", I say firmly, wanting to spend more time with her to which she didn't argue.