16

BLUE'S POV

Ugh, what was he doing here?

It was the blonde guy from the hallways.

Why was he here again? I thought to myself.

"Can't get enough of me?" the blonde idiot said with an irritating smirk on his face.

I scoffed at how absurd he looked right now.

" I am here to meet Mrs. Miller, do you live here?" I asked ignoring his stupid question.

" Nope, but you can come in." He said with a grin inviting me into the house.

Why was he answering the door and letting me in, if he does not live here?

I refrained from asking him any more questions.

I did not want to listen to his annoying voice again.

I followed him into the house, entering what looked like the kitchen.

Though he was an idiot, he was loaded

I murmured to myself as I looked around the kitchen.

It was that moment when I realized that the idiot had left me alone.

" Where the hell did he go?" I asked no one in particular.

" Oh, you must be Blue. I am Sophia. Nice to meet you," a woman says as she entered the kitchen, startling me a little bit.

She was gorgeous with her emerald green eyes and long brunette hair.

I cleared my throat as I greeted at her and introduced myself as well.

" Yeah, I am Blue. Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Miller," I said respectfully.

" You are a pretty girl. Please call me Sophia," She said with a wide smile while hugging me, making me blush.

This woman seemed chill.

" Evie, Evie, please come here for a moment," Sophia called out for someone.

At that moment, a cute girl with pigtails skipped into the kitchen.

" This is Evelyn, Evie for short, Evie this the new tutor I told you about," Sophia introduces the little girl.

" Mommy, my name is Evie, not Evelyn," the little girl whines, making her mom laugh.

I took the opportunity to introduce myself to Evie.

" Hi Evie, my name is Blue. Nice to meet you," I said with a gentle smile.

" Blue? As in the color?" she asked curiously, making me chuckle.

" Yes, Evie like the color blue," I answered,

" Why did you mommy name you blue?" she asked.

This little girl is more interesting than I thought.

" I guess she liked the color blue," I said, causing her to giggle.

"That's so silly, but I like your name," she said with a cute smile.

" Thank miss Evie, I think we are going to be great buddies," I told her playfully.

" Okay, so since I like Pink. Can I change my name to pink?" Evie asked.

" Okay, Evie enough with the questions." Sophia steps in

" Oh, I have a son. I think he is about your age, and unfortunately my husband is not back from work. So you can meet him some other time," she adds.