9.

Liam's POV

I drove Blue to my house ,since I did not really have anywhere to take her.

Right when I pulled up.

She asks '' is that your house?" staring at the house like that was the most enthralling thing she had seen in her life.

I roll my eyes and ask her to follow me as we go through the back door.

I take her to the game room, since it was my favorite place in the house.

" Omg you have a freaking arcade room in your house, it has been so long," I hear Blue say enthusiastically.

I am glad she liked it.

After playing around and teaching Blue how to play video games, we both got tired.

" IT IS 6 PM!! ", Blue shouts out.

" Are you going to take me home?'', she asks while getting her stuff ready to leave and grab my keys following her.

She was quiet throughout the whole car ride and only spoke when I asked for her address.

I pulled up to her house, then she hurries out, yelling a thank you, without looking at me.

Did I do something wrong?

I drove out of her driveway thinking about what I could have possibly done wrong.

I was almost home when I realized she left her book bag in my car.

Was she that anxious to get home?

I drove back to her house to return it,just in case she needed it to do her assignment or something.

I walk up to the front door ready to knock, just before I could knock, the door opened with a very distressed looking Blue with tears running down her face.

" Help me! ", she cries out with someone running behind her.

My first response was, I knocked the guy out and grabbed her, running to my car, and sped off.

Taking her far away from that place.

We did not speak throughout the drive, I was not sure if she wanted to talk about it or go to the hospital, so I took her back to my house.

'' Are you okay? " I ask softly.

'' I don't know'', she says honestly.

I make my way to her side of the car and carried her into the house.

" Hey, I can walk ", she complains to which I ignore her.

I set her on the kitchen island and go to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

I stand between her legs and try to clean her bruises, I could not help but wince, her bruises looked worse than before.

'' Why did you lie to me?'', I ask as I finished wrapping her injuries.

I pulled her towards me without wanting for to answer me.

" No one is ever going to hurt you again", I whisper into her hair.

Hoping she doesn't hear. I don't know why, but I have become very protective of her after what I saw tonight.

She seemed startled by my actions; I was stunned by my actions too.

I don't how long I was staring at her for, but all I wanted to do was kiss her.

Even though her cheeks were stained with tears, she looked extremely pretty.

I spent the whole day with her, but I did not notice it until now, what the hell is wrong with me?

Do I like her?

Or am I just being a boy?

'' Can I try something?'', I say while leaning closer to her.

I smash my lips against hers without any warning, it took her about a minute before she kissed me back. I grab her bruised arms gently, wrapping it around my neck, and grab her waist, pulling her closer.

Leaving no space between us.

I lost my mind when she gripped on my hair, I automatically let out a moan, it felt so good.

I tried to get my tongue into her mouth, but she refused, so I grasped her ass making her gasp.

I use this chance to slip my tongue into her mouth.

I did not anticipate for her to kiss me back, it felt like a dream, and I do not want it to end.

I lost my first kiss to Blue, unbelievably.

I might be a bad boy, but that does not mean I go around sleeping with girls.

I am not your typical bad boy.

We were both fascinated with each other's mouth, I did not hear someone join us in the kitchen.

'' Wow, Liam! '', someone speaks, making us jump from each other.

I recognized the voice as Andy's, why are they here?.

I turn around to see Andy and Asher, staring at us in disbelief.

'' Go to my room '', I mutter into Blue's ears, as she hurries out of the kitchen trying to save herself from any more embarrassment.

I turn my attention back to the boys when Blue leaves.

'' Who is that?'', Andy asks excitedly.

'' No one that concerns you'' I say not wanting to talk about Blue until I figure it out.

" I mean man, you two were kissing, it was pretty serious'', Asher adds.

I sigh, running my hands through my hair.

'' I don't know, okay, I am still figuring it out'', I say.

'' What are you guys doing here anyway?''. I ask still upset they interrupted us.

" The meeting with the Kims is tomorrow", Asher says.

Ugh," you could not call or text me about it?'', I ask slightly irritated.

'' Bro, you were not school today, so we were worried", Andy says.

" We are leaving, since you are busy'', Asher adds with a smirk on his face.

They finally leave after teasing me particularly Asher, that is unlike him.

I go to my room to check on Blue, but she was gone.

Wait, how did she leave without me seeing her or saying goodbye to me? Did she hate the kiss that much that she had to run?

Okay, now I am pissed.