III. Bon voyage

Lucky for you the week went by quickly. Audrey helped you pack and she gifted you some of her clothes that she knew you liked. It was a very emotional week, to be honest, you two lived together for years and now you will be apart for a very long time. You shared memories, watched old photos and videos and spend all the time you could together.

You were now in your parent's car, on your way to the airport. Throughout the week, Rian's assistant has been texting you, making sure that everything was okay for your trip. You arrived at the airport and you felt so excited, the time was finally here. You agreed with Audrey and your parents that the wouldn't wait for you to take off. You hated goodbyes and you didn't want to make it more difficult.

Putting down your last suitcase, your father looked at you.

"I'm gonna miss you so much sweetheart, please take care of yourself," he said, with tears in his eyes. You had a great relationship with your father, and he had a sweet spot for you, as you were his only child

"I love you, dad, I'm gonna miss you too," you said, hugging him for the last time. You turn around to your mother "and I love you too, please take care of yourself and text me whenever you want" she hugged you and you felt her tears drop on your shoulder.

"We are so proud of you, enjoy this, prove them you are the best," she said looking at you.

"I will mom, just like you taught me," you said.

"Well is my turn," Audrey said, hugging you. "The apartment would be so silence without you, I'm gonna miss you cooking for me," she said "please text me and FaceTime me, I'm gonna miss you so much" a tear slipped down her cheek.

"You know you are like a sister to me, I love you so much," you said crying and hugging her.

You took one last look at them before entering the airport and get things done to aboard the plane. You were supposed to find Rian at the airport. Each flight was separated, the actors will flight in one, and the rest of the teams in another one. In yours, there would be all the costume design team, hair and makeup, and some of the content creators, and Rian too. You saw him and all the people around him and you joined them.

"Hey there!" He said and smiled. "Everyone, this is Y/N. She is one of the two makeup artists" he said putting his arm around your shoulder.

Everyone said hi and you said it back. As you have to wait an hour until boarding the plane, everyone introduced themselves and tell a bit of their background. You finally met the other makeup artist. His name was Aiden, he was tall about 6ft I would say, had dark brunette hair and emerald eyes. He was gorgeous, he truly had one of the clearest skins you've ever seen. You two bonded immediately and your seats in the plane were together so you move your chat along on the plane too.

The flight from New York to Munster, Ireland, was a 13 hours flight. Lucky for you your seat was the one by the window. In the plane, there were only members of the crew, not any other tourists. It was great because everyone bonded and got to know each other. When we were all on board and the plane had taken off, Rian stood up.

"Can I get everyone's attention please?" He said "first of all, welcome all to this crazy lifestyle. Some of you already know how this is done but some of you are new to this world"

"I just wanted to thank you all for being here, you are being part of my dream, a journey that took me really long and that I'm proud of. Every one of you is here for a reason, and I hope that we cooperate to make the best work together. I'm excited for all of the adventures ahead of us, and once again thank you!" He said with a big smile on his face. Everyone applause and sat down on their seats.

"So, what do you think about this movie?" Aiden said looking at you.

"Oh Aiden, I was shaking when I read the script," you said opening your eyes with amusement "I mean, this man is a genius. I can already sense this is going to be an epic one"

"Yeah I thought that too," Aiden said nodding. "You know, I had my first revelation as a gay boy watching an old Star Wars movie," he said, almost laughing.

"No way" you responded smiling.

"Yes," he chuckled "I had a major crush on young Mark Hamill. My dad thought that it was so masculine of me to be a fan of Star Wars, little he knew I was fantasizing with every male character" he laughs looking at you.

"I can't believe it," you said laughing too "and look at you know, you will finally meet your celebrity crush" an image of Adam Driver pass your head.

"I know, right? I'm so lucky" he said "so, who's your celebrity crush?" he spoke raising an eyebrow.

"Well, if I'm being honest, I had this crush on Adam Driver for a long time now," you said blushing.

"Yes!" He exclaimed laughing "he is delicious"

"I know, right? The man is perfect in his own exotic way" you respond.

"Look at you all blushed, ugh, I love it," Aiden said. "What are you going to do when you meet him?"

"I don't know, I just hope I don't pee on my pants," you said, making Aiden laugh.

As you two had a long trip ahead, you decided to watch the original Star Wars trilogy. By the time the last one ended, Aiden was already sleeping on your shoulder. You shut down the screen and place your head on his.

You couldn't find the words to express what you were feeling right now. The only thing you wanted was to arrive and get to work already. With that thought on your mind, you slowly began to fall sleep.