XXIII. Busted

Monday morning came with a shiny sun on it. The day was clear, cold, and dry. After the amazing weekend you had, you got up as soon as the alarm ringed, full of energy and ready to start your day.

You took a quick shower and put on some music while getting ready. You felt great, pretty, happy, confident.

After getting off the shower, you put on some skinny black jeans, a tank top, a white sweater over it -with a small turtle neck to cover a little hickey you had on your neck- and some high heel boots.

You put on some makeup, making your skin look fresh and glowy, and complimented your lips with nude lipstick with a pinky undertone. You straighten your hair and put on some perfume.

Today was one of those days, the one were you feel invincible, amazing, and powerful. You put on a long black coat, took your purse and put your sunglasses on the top of the head, and then left your room, looking amazing.

You knocked on Aiden's door and when he came out started compliment you.

"Oh. My. God" he said, closing his door and looking at you. "You look radiant"

"Right?" You said, giving a small spin.

"Girl, I'm feeling this vibe. This right here" he said pointing you with his finger "it's giving me life. And I'm ready for it."

You laughed at his dramatic reaction.

"How are you?" You asked, entering the elevator.

"I'm great. I saw Zach again yesterday" he replied, with a smile on his face.

"And? How did it go?" You asked, getting off the elevator when it arrived in the lobby.

"He's so amazing" he rolled his eyes. "You ever had that feeling? Like you can't have enough from one person? Like you wanna be with them all the time? Well that's exactly what I'm feeling"

You thought of Adam while he talked.

"I have, yeah." You said, nodding. "It's amazing Aiden, I hope that things go well with you two" you wrapped your arm around his. "And maybe I'll get to meet him some time"

"You're so sweet today," he said looking at you.

"What can I say? It's a beautiful day" you said, dramatically, making Aiden laugh.

Back at the set, you were putting makeup on John's face.

"I just wanna say," he said, moving nervously on his chair "that the other night you were the true star"

You laugh.

"Thanks, John, I was just a drunk girl with a mic on his hand" you replied.

"It almost felt like if you were feeling the song," Oscar said, looking at you. "Like you were dedicating it to someone"

"Maybe" you raised your eyebrow. "What would you guys know? You were sooo wasted"

The two of them laugh.

"Thank god you and Adam walked us back to the hotel" your heart skip a beat when you heard his name. "Otherwise, we'll still be lost somewhere in Ireland," Oscar said, and John and you laugh.

Adam entered the motorhome, he was wearing black jeans, a black tight sweater, a grey coat, and sunglasses. Your knees almost failed when you saw him.

"Good morning children," he said, closing the door. He looked at you and bit the inside of his cheeks. "Wow, you look" he shut up, realizing that Oscar and John were staring at him. "Very pretty" he finished the sentence, nodding.