XXXVI. The cop fantasy.

Adam was speechless, looking at your body as if it was the first time he saw it. You found it so flattering, he filled you with confidence.

"All right bad boy," you say, walking to him and getting into character. "Put your hands up, where I can see them" you ordered.

"Yes, officer," he said raising his hands.

"So I got a call from a neighbor, complaining that you made a lot of noise whenever your girlfriend is around" you put yourself behind him. "What do you have to say about it?"

"I'm guilty, officer," he said, playing along. "I don't know why but my girlfriend is very loud whenever I fuck her" he looked at you over his shoulder.

You looked at him and slapped his butt.

"That's no way of talking about a lady, mister," you told him. "You're under arrest, you have the right to stay silent," you said, taking his hands and handcuffing them on his back.

"Please, officer, is there anything I can do to be free?" he asked, while you placed yourself in front of him. You toss your glasses and hat aside.

"We'll see" you gave him a naughty smile. you kissed him, pressing your breasts on his chest.

You ran your hands all over his body and he shivered at your touch. You could hear the handcuffs as he tried to touch your body, but of course, he couldn't.

You put your hands on his hair and entered your tongue on his mouth, making him moan. You broke the kiss and sat him on the bed.

"Now tell me, bad boy, what are you willing to do for your freedom?" you asked, opening the zipper of your top. You had nothing under it and your nipples were hard enough to show through the fabric.

He swallowed, looking at you opening it slow.

"Anything you want, officer. I'm all yours" he said.

You opened your top and toss it away. He stared at your breasts, biting his lips, while you touched them playing with your nipples.

You sat on his lap and he looked at your face. You grabbed his neck and kissed him harshly. His tongue was eager to enter your mouth, and when it did, you shivered with pleasure. He bit your bottom lip and pull it, making you moan with pain.

"Watch it, bad boy. Everything can and will be used against you" you said, looking at him and he gave you a mischievous smile.

He lay down on the bed while you kissed him again. You were running your hands all over his body and already feeling the hardness under his underwear.

You sat on his lap, making sure that your vagina was pressing his hard dick.

"You are really good with that mouth of yours, bad boy," you said, while you unbuttoned your skirt and toss it to aside.

"You should see what else it can do, officer" he smiled at you. "Why don't you sit on my face?"

"That's a lot of courage, telling an officer what to do" you took off your panties, and only stayed on your socks and garter porter. "Don't you disrespect me, bad boy"

"Sorry, officer," he said, while you put yourself on top of him and you kissed him again.

You kissed his neck, sucking it slowly and carefully to not leave marks on it, you kissed his chest and then went up to his ear.

"Let's see what that mouth can do" you whispered at him, and then bit his earlobe.

You crawl all over to his face and put your vagina on his mouth. He started licking it, pressing his tongue inside of it. You moaned, grabbing your breasts and moving slowly.