The romantic night

Abir climbs in through the window and looses his balance and falls on Mishti. Mishti manages to maintain balance. Abir stands holding her waist and staring into her eyes. The window makes a loud bang as the wind blows. Abir closes the window. And tries to turn on the lights.
Abir- lagta hai fuse jal gaya hai..lights on nahi ho rahe. Mujhe lagta hai ye koi vacation farmhouse hai. Dekho fireplace bhi hai. Mishti tum machis aur candles dhondo. Mai dekhta hoon ki ye lakdiya useable hai ki nahin, aag lagane ke liye. Kaafi baarish ho rahi hai aur kapde bhi gele ho gaye hai. Raat ko kaafi thand pad sakti hai.
Mishti- okay.
Mishti finds some candles and a matchbox while Abir arranges the fireplace.

Abir and Mishti light the candles together and then use the candles to light the fireplace. Mishti then places a candle on the mantel and goes to arrange the candles around the room. She goes to the kitchen to find some water and manages to find bottled water and some snacks and cold drinks.
Mishti- Abir cold drink toh mila but iss waqt ye cold drink se zyaada warm drink hai.

Mishti comes to the hall to find Abir drying his shirt on the sofa. He has already arranged some blankets and cushions on the carpet next to the fireplace.

Abir walks towards Mishti and she gets nervous and keeps the food on the sofa and turns away from Abir. Abir holds her from behind and waits. Mishti turns towards Abir. Abir looks at her with longing eyes. Mishti closes her eyes and they kiss.

After the kiss, Mishti turns and tries to run away from Abir. Abir holds her hand as she is fleeing and pulls her towards him.

Abir- Angry Chorni, tumhare chakkar mai aaj mai bhi chor ban gaya aur choro ki tarah is ghar mai ghus aaya. Ab please aaj mujhse aur dur mat jao. Tumse kuch ghanto ki duri ne mujhe itna pareshan kar diya ab mai tumse aur dur nahi reh sakta.

Mishti feels shy and looks away from Abir. He holds up her chin so that she faces him. He then places his arms around her.

Abir- Angry Chorni, I need you...

Mishti steps closer to Abir and rests her head on his shoulders.

Mishti- I need you too Ajeeb Rajvansh.

Mishti and Abir finally have their 'first night'. After making love near the fireplace, Mishti lies awake in Abir's arms. Abir kisses her cheek and holds her tight.

Mishti- Abir, mujhe bhuk lagi hai, tumhe nahi lagi?

Abir- Nahi, maine toh aaj bahaut si Mishti kha li

Mishti- How cheesy! Bilkul pagal ho tum!

Abir- Ab tumne mujhe pagal kar diya hai toh isme meri kya galti?

Mishti- Abiirrr..

Abir and Mishti eat the snacks and talk. And fall asleep in each other's arms.

Abir wakes up in the morning and looks at Mishti lovingly. He checks the time and realises it's already 10am and they need to go home.

He bites Mishti's ear to wake her up. She wakes up and gets irritated. He proceeds to kiss her neck till she gives in.

Abir- Good morning meri angry Chorni .

Mishti- tum bilkul pagal ho.

Abir- hmm.. ab ghar jaana padega.. pata hai, mujhe ghar bilkul nahi jaana. Mujhe yehi rehna hai, tumhare saath...

Mishti- Abir time kya hua hai? Oh my god, Das baj gaye. Abir hum kitne late hai. Sab humari kitni chinta karr rahe honge. Kisi se baat bhi nahi hui hai. Ghar pe pata nahi kya ho raha hoga..

Abir- bas bas Mishti. Jo hoga, hum dekh lenge. Vaise kal raat Nanko ko message drop kar diya tha maine tumhare phone se, toh koi problem nahi honi chahiye.

Mishti- phir bhi Abir.. chalo jaldi utho.

Mishti attempts to get up but Abir pulls her back down and she falls on top of him..

Abir- Mai itni aasani se tumhe jaane nahi dunga... Aise hi humare romance ke beech puri duniya aati rehti hai. Ab jab mujhe mauka mila hai, toh itni easily tumhe kaise jaane dun, batao?

Mishti smiles at Abir, but he tightens his grip around her. Mishti kisses Abir.

They hear the sound of a far away horn.
Mishti- Abir, gadi. Chalo jaldi uthon.

They get dressed and rush out of the window. They see a car passing by and Mishti runs after it. The car stops and the elderly couple in the car agree to give them  a lift till the city.. the couple is a sweet anglo Indian couple and they are on a cross country trip... Abir and Mishti get into the car. The Auntie looks at Abir and Mishti and says, "ohhh.. newly weds?"
Mishti smiles and nods and asks "but auntie aapko kaise pata chala"
Auntie- Arey pata chalne ke toh bahaut raaste hai, dikri (child), but tumhara husband jaise tumhe dekh raha hai, voh hi enough hai..
Mishti blushes and Abir clears his throat and looks outside the car window
Abir- Voh ped(tree) kitna sundar hai na?

Auntie- Voh ped toh ek normal ped hai, but pyaar mai normal cheezein bhi beautiful lagne lagti hai..

Mishti laughs at this and Abir takes her hand in his.. they stare into each other's eyes and smile. In that moment, they don't care what drama awaits them at home. They don't care about Big Ben or Kuhu. They don't care about what might have happened yesterday with Kunal and Kuhu reaching home. They don't care about what story they will have to make up at home. They only care about the night they shared and each other's company.