Something borrowed, something blue

Mishti wakes up with to find kuhu sleeping, and goes into the balcony. She sees Abir and Kunal arrive and waves at them. Abir notices her and texts her to meet him in the garden. Mishti sneaks into the garden to wait for Abir but Abir gets noticed by Bade Papa on his way to the garden. Bade Papa asks him to come inside the house as everyone would be waiting. Abir says he has an important call to make and will be there soon. Abir manages to get to the garden but Mishti is angry at him for making him wait. Mishti is sitting on the swing.
Mishti- tum shaadi ke baad sach mai badal gaye ho. Shaadi se pehle tum Ajeeb Rajvansh the aur ab tum Late Latif Rajvansh bann chuke ho. Jab dekho mujhe wait karate rehte ho. Aaj ke din bhi. Mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karni, jaao.
Abir gives her a rose. She takes it but turns away. Next he places her favourite chocolates in front of her. She takes the box and keeps it aside. He sits down next to her and holds his ears to say sorry. Mishti gives a small smile but turns away.
Abir- Yaar rutha toh jag rutha,
Aisa lage ki sab kuch jhuta,
Tujhe manau toh mai kaise,
Pyaari toh gusse mai bhi lagti hai tu vaise,
Teri narazgi mai bhi jo pyaar hai,
Vahi toh meri har saans hai...
Mishti smiles at this and turns around to look at Abir. They stare into each other's eyes for a while.
Mishti- ye sab toh theek hai, but mera gift kahan hai? Aaj tum itne saste mai nahi chutne vale..
Abir- Haww.. Angry Chorni mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itni greedy bhi ho sakti ho.
Just then Bade Papa comes to the garden to look for Abir. He decides to stop and observe them from a distance.
Mishti- Mujhe ye sab nahi pata, mujhe mera gift chahiye bass. Shaadi ke pehle toh painting banate the, din bhar shayari bolte the, mujhe surprises dete the aur shaadi ke baad ek shayari mai matter over? No way! Mujhe mera gift chahiye!
Abir- aur ye flowers aur chocolates ka kya?
Mishti- Tum teenager ho? Aaj Valantine's day hai? Mujhe pehli baar propose kar rahe ho?
Abir has his usual confused no reaction to the first two questions and looks at Mishti with his hands on his hips on the third question..
Mishti- toh phir phul and chocolates se kaam nahi chalega. Mujhe mera gift chahiye bass.
Badi Maa comes looking for Bade Papa in the garden and he stops her and points to Abir and Mishti. They are both surprised to see Mishti behaving this way as they recall all the times they would ask Mishti what she wanted and she would always say that she has them and wants nothing more.
Bade Papa and Badi Maa walk away smiling..
Bade Papa- Abir ne apna vaada nibhaya hai Shaurya ki maa, humari gudiya rani zidd karna seekh gayi.
Badi Maa, with tears in her eyes- Haan.. aaj sach mai unko aise dekh karr badi khushi hui.. Mishti ne sachme Abir pe apna haq jatana seekh liya hai. Shayad kuch waqt mai voh sab pe apna haq jatana seekh jaaye..
They smile at each other and go into the house.
Meanwhile, Kunal wakes up Kuhu and Kuhu is surprised to see her room filled with gifts.
Kunal- Mujhe samaj nahi aa raha that ki tumhe kya pasand aayega. So maine tumare liye itne choices le aaye. Tumhe jo bhi accha lage sab rakh lo. Aur jo nahi pasand aaye voh return ho jaayega.
Kuhu is very happy and hugs Kunal and proceeds to open her gifts.

In the garden, Abir places a odhni on Mishti's head. Mishti smiles and looks at him.
Abir- Vaise ye naya nahi hai, lekin agar tum aaj, apne naye ghagre ke saath pehnogi toh mujhe bahaut accha lagega... Actually, ye meri nani ki odhni hai. Nanu ne tumhare liye diya tha jab mai tumhari shaadi rokne aa raha tha, par kabhi tumhe dene ka mauka hi nahi mila..
Mishti- Abir ye sabse best gift hai..thank you!!
Mishti hugs Abir.
Abir-Vaise sirf ye nahi hai. Tumhare liye naya ghagra bhi laaya hoon mai, kahin tum ye na socho ki mai kanjusi kar raha hoon..
Abir hands her the ghagra..
Abir- Ab jaldi jaa ke taiyaar ho jaao, varna puja ke liye late ho jaayega..
Mishti goes to her room to find Kuhu dressed in a stunning blue ghagra with a diamond necklace. She tells Kuhu that its very beautiful while Kuhu rebukes her for being late again.
Mishti gets ready and stands in front of the mirror deciding what jewellery would go with the royal red ghagra Abir got her when Abir enters her room.
Mishti- Abir, meri jewellery decide karne mai help karoge?
Abir- nahi
Mishti- Kyun?
Abir- Kyunki maine tumhare liye jewellery already select kar liya hai, aur tum vahi pehnogi jo mai tumhe pehnauga.
Mishti recalls that in this very room, Abir had done her 'shringar' and smiles.
Abir- Uss din haq nahi tha, par tumhara shringar kiya tha maine,
Aaj haq se mangta hoon jo mera hai,
Aaj na mai tumse puchunga, na tum kahin jaaogi.
Saying this Abir pulls her towards him and flings her odhni into the air which falls on them. They stare into each other eyes and then Abir slowly turns Mishti around. He caresses her neck with his lips and moves her hair to one side. He puts on her necklace and bites her ears. She turns out of reflex and he puts on her earrings. Mishti moves away and he grabs her hands and pulls her against him. He holds her from behind as he slips bangles into her hands.. he then puts on her mangalsutra.
He opens the sudhur ka dibbi, and places it on the dressing table. He holds her waist with one hand as both of them face the mirror and uses the other hand to put her sindhur. He then picks up the mangtika and carefully places it on her head.
Mishti- Hmm, ho gaya sab kuch. Ab mai kaisi lag rahi hoon?
Abir- Itni sunder ki mera mann karr raha hai ki bass aise hi waqt tham jaaye.
Mishti- Chalo ab sab wait karr rahe honge.
Abir- Ruko.. Actually, jo odhni hai voh toh nanu aur nani ke taraf se hai. Mera gift toh maine diya hi nahi.
Saying this he takes out a pair of payal..Mishti smiles as he sits down, places her foot on his bent knee and puts one payal on.. he then bends and kisses the payal. Mishti feels a shiver through her body, withdraws her leg and runs out of the room.
Mishti meets everyone and they tell her how she is looking very pretty. Badi Maa notices that the odhni is old and asks Mishti where she got it from, Kunal explains that his Nanu gave his Nani's odhni to Abir for Mishti.
Kuhu gets jealous at this. Meanwhile Abir comes and stands next to Mishti.
Abir- Angry Chorni, tum sirf ek payal pehen ke aa gayi. Atleast dusra payal toh pehen lo.
Mishti- Accha, toh pehna do.
Abir- Chalo room mai, mai pehna deta hoon.
Mishti- Nahi.
Abir- Nahin?
Mishti- Nahi. Tum mujhe payal yehi pehna do..
Abir- ek aur challenge?
Mishti- Aisa hi samajh lo
Abir- okay.. aaj mai tumhe ye payal pehnauga aur kisi kone mai leke jaake nahi, balki sabke saamne.
Mishti- Nahi pehna Pauge..
Abir- Iss baar challenge harr ke mukar Matt jaana.. iss baar tumhara punishment sirf ek kiss nahi hoga.. iss baar mai kuch bada sochunga.
Mishti- apne khayali pulao apne paas rakho kyunki mai jaanti hoon ki tum Bade Papa aur Badi Maa ke saamne mujhe payal nahi pehna pauge.