The Idea Box.

*I think ideas should be called goodness

*I think ideas should be called goodness. A good idea can fill you in with the warmth and wonder like a hot drink in winter. And when you start observing an idea, magic is created*

Here, we mention ideas that need to be brought to life. Any of these ideas can be yours to work upon, though yes, with the permission of the brilliant person behind the wonderful idea. The only reason I decided to add this chapter was to show what we want to do and make you wonder how you can help.

Whether it's a Novel about losing yourself, only to find out what exactly you can be, or a collection of poetry full of hope, it can work. Anything can.

We try to be as creative as we can while staying utterly ourselves. I really encourage writers to write in their own style and polish their work with a good edit later. I firmly believe that while we try to dig deeper to find these gems inside it, known as originality, we become aware of a lot of things, and it also works as self-study. If your idea is meaningful, it can do wonders. But above everything, it can help you heal.

Writing poetry is like listening to our hearts. Writing a Novel is like creating a whole new world where your readers get to travel and meet your characters, falling in love with them. We won't do any mature ones, but if you have an idea that can really help someone, do publish it on your own account, and we'll be happy to support you.

While you work as a Soul Healer, you create, recognize, and collect. You may think that you're simply helping others, but you're not only helping. You're creating new worlds, recognizing your own beauty and collecting pieces of yourself along the way. Which is why you need to understand how important a little idea can be. You can do wonders with it.

The series 'Feelings' is where you talk about a certain feeling and connect with people through your experience and valuable memories

Two books under the titles 'Peace', and 'Hope' are out, considering the fact that we all need a little something positive for a change, but very soon we'll have more books out!

I thought about this hard. It really helps to reach out with memories that we long to forget, without having the fear of being judged. If there is a book where everyone reachers out, it would be different then, a little less scary. Perhaps, maybe that can be the pull to get someone to reach out, and reaching out, I believe, is the first step towards healing.

That is really what I hope this series can do. Connect people with others who have gone through the same thing, so that when they say that they understand, you know for sure that they really do.