Disappointed

He just stood there, looking at me with his cute at the same time confused face, like if emotions could speak right now he would be saying something around this words 'What the fuck is this guy that I just met a little while ago saying?'.

'Ahhhh, about the project right?right?' he said with awkwardness present in his tone of voice I just nod as a sign of agreement little did he know what I was asking was a completely different question. 'But Man just asked me earlier to partner up with him' Tine said as he started scratching the back of his head 'Yes or No?' I asked him again still looking at him straight in the eye. 'Alright, I'll be your partner okay?' he said nervously like I threatened him or something.

I turned my back on him and started smiling without me realising I walked towards the table where Man and Boss is. 'Why are you smiling like a maniac? Did something happened in the bathroom?' Man asked while raising his eyebrows to imply that he's really suspicious of me 'Who is?' I simply said withdrawing my visible smile, going back to my usual poker face as I sat down on the chair. Tine who just arrived also sat down next to me 'Tine, as I was saying earlier do you want to be my partner on the upcoming project?' Man asked Tine completely unaware that Tine already have a partner. Tine started scratching his neck 'About that I already agreed to be Sarawat's partner' Tine answered and Man looked at me with his two ginormous eyes 'You sneaky litte brat' Man said as his eyes started enlarging more and more. The three of us just laughed our asses off while Man here is being a crybaby that Tine chose me over him.

'Uhmmm I wanna know all of you more... ' Tine said 'But I kind of wanna know Sarawat more... ' Tine continued shyly and the two started teasing us I started feeling excited with the thought of Tine wanting to know me more but as soon as excitement entered my body bitterness had overtaken it already when Tine continued talking 'As he reminded me of my older brother' and that's how our day ended we all bid our goodbyes to each other and went to our own room.

You may say I'm kinda disappointed.

Yes....... really disappointed.