Past

'We have now arrived in Nakhon Pathom station for those who will get off here please standby in a few minutes. Thank You' a voice was heard through the train, I gently shook Tine to wake him up luckily he is not a heavy sleeper. He yawned and stretched a bit, the train stopped making the doors open some people started standing so did we, took our luggages and got off the train. After getting off the train station we hailed a cab and told the driver our destination. I started yawning as exhaustion started to enter my system and seems like Tine noticed me as he nudge his shoulder onto me patting his shoulder blades signaling me to rely on it and said 'Sleep' and so I did as I didn't get much sleep due to excitement.

I open my eyes as the pine tree scent of the car air conditioner attacks my nose. Tine is in his phone searching places to go 'as if he doesn't have me, this is my hometown of course I would know where we should go' I thought in my head. I slowly sat straight and rubbed my eyes since it is still a little blurry because of sleeping 'How many minutes did I slept?' I asked Tine 'Roughly twenty minutes' he answered still looking on his phone. Minutes later we reached my house.

Tine and I started getting the luggages from the car's trunk and paid the driver 'Oooooh I didn't know Mr. Sarawat was this rich, should I call you young master from now on' Tine joked as we pass through the security of our house. I disregard his jokes since he keep teasing me and just walk straight to the huge main door ahead 'Should I just marry you so I don't need to worry about my future' he said that made me stop and he started laughing, so fond of his own jokes. I looked back at him 'Don't joke like that' I said angrily and he started clinging to me 'Eyyyy, Sarawat I was just joking please forgive me na-na-na' he said while being so cutesy. 'Sarawat' someone called making the both of us look at the direction the voice came from the a tall handsome young man appeared making Tine stunned and seconds later after he regained himself 'P Luke?' he uttered.

---------- AUTHOR'S NOTE ----------

I'm so sorry for this rushed update and sorry if I hadn't been updated for a while I'm currently having my online classes and requirements are piling up again I'm so sorry for this late update. Hope you all understand.

---------- AUTHOR'S NOTE ----------