Never

I started eating after knowing that the person whose Tine with is his own brother. I am now halfway through my pasta when they suddenly left their table and paid their bill, as they are about to get out of the restaurant Tine looked back, eyes began wandering around like he is looking for something until our eyes met and a smile instantly became visible in his lips by the time I was out of my own world they are already out of my sight.

I left the restaurant as soon as I finished the food I ordered, hailed a cab to my dormitory I reached the building and walked towards my room, before entering I looked in the room just beside mine to check if he's already home but to my luck no one answered when I knocked on the door. So I just entered my own room, dropped my bag on the floor beside the bed and slept for a while.

I woke up at seven in the evening but still laying on the bed 'til eight I stood up and took a shower before eating my dinner, for dinner I just had the leftover vegetable salad I found in the fridge. The rest of my day was spent using my phone, playing games and scrolling through my social media, I saw Tine posted pictures of him and his brother's short trip from the restaurant to the park near the university and to the university. I fell asleep at three and woken up the same time as always.

I did my normal routine before going to school but today Tine won't come with me to school as he texted me yesterday that he'll be skipping classes since they have a group project that they are going to do today outside the school bounds. My day feels empty and so boring since Tine is nowhere to be seen.

My morning classes ended and I'm now in the cafeteria waiting for Man and Boss when a voice snapped me back to reality 'Why do you look so grumpy, Mr. Sarawat?' Tine said to tease me 'Look at the people around you they are all looking at you' he continued teasing me as he gestured his hands pointing at the people around, 'Haven't seen your girlfriend? Is that why you're this grumpy? The one you're waiting for in the resto yesterday' he said now all serious 'Huh? What girlfriend? I didn't know I have a girlfriend or did you said yes to me already? I said as I started teasing him too. He slapped my back 'Me as your girlfriend? Never' he joked but I feel like my heart crumpled at that statement of his.

---------- Thank You ----------