Second Move

---------- NOTE ----------

" " - this symbolises whispering/softer tone of voice is used

---------- NOTE ----------

It's currently four in the afternoon and my philosophy class just finished so I left the classroom and I'm now waiting for Tine to finish their activity in the field since they are filming for their project in Visual Communication.

They finally finished shooting and since Tine is the main character for the said project he has so much make-up on his face and it ticks me off that it makes him more attractive and the people around are literally gawking at him shamelessly 'Why are you making that face, Mr. Sarawat?' Tine asked pertaining to the irritated face I'm making 'Why are you even wearing make-up?' I asked back 'My classmates said it is to make my features stronger though' "does it not look good on me?" he stated the last part was whispered good thing I have sharp ears. I cupped his face 'It looks good on you but you're already pretty with or without make-up it just annoys me that you're attracting too much people' I said in my softest tone, Tine is now smiling because of what he just heard from me 'Oooooh I didn't know Mr. Sarawat is this possesive wanting me all to himself' Tine teased me. I messed his hair and sat on the nearest bench to wait for Tine to remove his make-up and change to his clothes.

We are now walking home 'Sarawat, thanks for the lunch box earlier by the way what does 831 mean?' Tine said 'Do you leave under the rock?' I said internally who in the world who lives in the modern era doesn't know online jargons 'Figure it yourself, dumb buffalo' I said 'Who are you calling dumb, huh?' he shouted and now the people around are currently looking at the both of us but we just laughed at what just happened 'By the way since our major projects are finished and the finals are about to start soon should we start our partnered project?' I asked him 'But do you already have a place in mind?' he asked but 'I'm planning on taking you to Nakhon Pathom since that's where I grow up and it's holds a really special place in my heart' "just like you" I said softly making it for him unable to hear it 'Alright I'm good at saturday, should we go on that day then?' he said and I just nodded in response.