Injured by a Dam Human

Luna was in a werewolf form, Running after her prey. She looked like any other regular wolf, except her eye were intelligent like a human. Her dark fur rippled in the wind.

She was going to catch the prey, but a hunter already did.

"Well, well, well....look at what we have here. My buddy is going to be extremely jealous once I show him your fur coat..." Me grinned, revealing crooked teeth.

Ew. Luna thought. Nasty. The name raised he gun and she pounced in him, knocking him out. It not before he got a couple shots in her.

Luna yelped in pain and limped forward. The gun had shot her once in the leg and once in the shoulder. No more hunting today.

Luna would change back into her human form but she knew the blood loss would make her pass out. She already was feeling dizzy.

Walking as fast as she could, she managed to get out of the woods... except she was lost. All she knew was that she was on someone's property.

Oh gods no. Luna heard a couple crows and looked up to find them flying to the house...more like a mansion.

Luna had a feeling that something was going to happen, and she was right. A few minutes later, A man walked to her. She didn't feel threatened by him, though....she didn't know what she felt!

Wow... He was hot. That was one of Luna's last thoughts before she passed out. He had dark hair and..oh crap...is he a Witch?Ok, Luna was dead for sure.

•~~~~~~~•
Aiden's POV

He didn't know why he decided to save the werewolf. Maybe it's because she looked so helpless. After she passed out, she turned into her human form.

Wow. She's beautiful. Aiden shook that thought off. She was a werewolf, and therefore forbidden to him.

Aiden picked her up and brought her back to his house. Of course Kody wasn't in sight. He was probably in the attic.

Aiden got Sherry and the others and they helped fix the werewolf right up. If course, Sherry had lots of questions.

"Who is she? Is she a witch? How did you find her?" Unfortunately, Aiden didn't have all the answers, but he answered the best he could, and he answered truthfully.

"I don't know who she is. I found her at the edge of the woods. As for if she's a witch...well, she's actually a werewolf."

Of course, she blew up. "What? A were wolf? Then why did you save her?"

Aiden smiled. "You know me, Sherry. She is harmless and she is hurt. What do you expect me to do, kill her?"

Sherry frowned but didn't say anything. The others stayed silent. When they were down tending her, Adien took her in his arms again.

"Aiden, Do you want me to take her?" Sherry asked. For some strange reason, Aiden didn't want to let her go.

"No thanks, Sherry. I got her." Sherry's eyes widened slightly as she come to a realization. "Where are you going to put her?"

"In a guest room. And before you ask, yes there is a camera so we can keep an eye on her."

Sherry nodded, satisfied, and Aiden brought the girl to the guest room.