Avoidence

Luna chewed her lip nervously as she thought. She was never going to tell him no matter what. It was forbidden to get together.

"Um....uh.... someone you don't know" Luna lied. She sure hoped hat he wouldn't see he lie, but he saw straight through it. "Sure. You don't have to tell me" Aiden smiled gently, and Luna instantly relaxed.

"Ok, let's go back" Luna turned sharply and went back to he house. "And I'm going to be leaving in two days by the way. Whether you like it or not." Without waiting for a response, Luna entered the house and went to her room, shutting and locking the door.

Luna didn't want to see him for fear of him discovering her. She wasn't sure if she could keep the charade up. So she avoided him for the rest of the day without trying to be too obvious.

She ate either after or before him, stayed in her room all day, and only went outside when she was sure Aiden wouldn't follow her out.

Luna was laying on the grass staring at the moon, even though it was day outside. Tommorow. Luna thought. Tommorow, I will go. The thought saddened her, but she ignored it.

It was hen where her plan to avoid Aiden failed. He blocked her view of the moon and replaced it with his face.

This is almost better than looking at the moon. Luna thought as she stared at him. Then she realized she was staring and jumped up from her spot. "So." Luna tried to remain calm even though her pulse was working overtime. "Do you need anything?"

"Why are you avoiding me" Aiden asked after 10 seconds or silence. Luna scoffed and bit her lip. "Who says I am?" Aiden arched a brow at her.

"I do. It's actually pretty obvious." Oh. Whoops. Guess she wasn't as subtle as Luna thought. "I wasn't avoiding you--i just wanted to be alone"

"Oh? Is that why you talked to Sherry?" Dam. Luna was a bad liar all around "um...." Luna tried to form a reply when Aiden shook his head "Nevermind"

•~~~~~~~~~~•
Aiden's POV

He really didn't understand why Luna was avoiding him. Not in the least. When it was obvious she wasn't going to say anything, Aiden just shook his head and walked away.

Whatever. Aiden had to go pick up Kody anyways.

~~small time skip~~

When Aiden got there, there was a white pup trying to fight a wolf. Kody was behind the pup. Without another thought, Aiden used magic to chase the wolf off. Aiden was holding the pup in his arms.

(A/N: You all know what happens hopefully. If not, read Lumine on Webtoon)

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Luna's POV

Luna sighed, relieved that he left. He didn't suspect anything, right? Uh oh. Luna wasn't that good at reading people, and he was no exception. Luna just went upstairs and was hanging out when a few minutes later the door opened and closed.

Luna went downstairs to greet Aiden and Kody and found another adorable little kid. He has white hair and blue and orange eyes. Aiden introduced us. "This is Lumine. He's going to be staying here as Kody's bodyguard.

"WHAT?" Kody shouted. "I don't need a bodyguard!" Kody ran off, and Aiden and Lumine ran close behind him, leaving me behind.