He Came back

today was the day luna leave....she felt very regretful as she packed up the few belongings she owns.. well, back to the streets..yay.not. but it's not like she can stay here.

Luna walked out of my room and downstairs. Aiden met her at the bottom. "You ready?"

Luna nodded "well...thank you for taking care of me.i really appreciate it. Goodbye.." it took all of her willpower not to cry. She was reaching for the door nob when..."wait"

Luna slowly turned around "yes?" My heart almost jumped out of my body I was so nervous. "I can take you home. Where do you live?"

Luna was silent. She lived nowhere.. she had no home. Her parents were murdered by hunters. However, she didn't want him to pity her so she shook her head "no thanks. I'm good"

"C'mon, please?" Aiden gave Luna puppy dog eyes, and her heart melted. "I don't have a home" she stated flatly and turned the nob. She stepped out of the house and started walking.

Someone pulled her back. Luna's heart quickened. Her pups jumped. It was Aiden "stay" he said.

Luna turned around and looked at him "huh?" Oh. My. Gods. "Stay" Aiden repeated. "We've got more than enough room. Besides, I like the company"

"What about Sherry and the others,plus Kody and Lumine? You have them."

Aiden raised an eyebrow. "Your staying." Tears sprang into Luna's eyes, and Aiden pulled her into a comforting hug. "Thank you" Luna managed to get out before pulling away.

Suddenly, Luna smelled him again. "Aiden, please stay here" Luna ran in the direction of Zach before Aiden could answer her

She found him in the same spot. "What are you doing here?" Luna almost screeched. "To see you" Zach pulled her towards him, kissing her roughly. she pushed away.

Zach scowled. "It's about that freak, isn't it? You like him, don't you?" Luna glared at him. "Aiden is not a freak. You are. He has been extremely nice to me"

Zach sneered. "He's a witch. You and him cannot be together. Besides, who would like you?"

Luna gasped, shocked. "W—what?". Zach smirked. "You are good for one thing though. A fucking sex toy. " Zach pinned Luna down. Luna tried to fight and scream, but Zach was too strong, and she was to panicked to turn into a wolf.

His disgusting hand crept up her shirt and proceeded to try to take her shirt off. She then got the chance to kick him. He yelled and and she shot up, running. He gripped her shirt and it tore.

Luna ran to where she knew Aiden was. She ran into him. Literally. Once her eyesight cleared, she saw that she was on top of him. Luna blushed. "I'm sorry!" She started to get up, but Aiden gripped her arm "are you ok?"

His bright green eyes bore into hers. "Um..y..yeah I'm fine" Aiden's eyes traveled to where her shirt ripped. "What happened?"

Luna was about to answer when Zach showed up "come back here, you little slut!" Of course, when Zach saw Aiden, Zach narrowed his eyes. Aiden set Luna aside and stood up.

Without a word, Aiden used fire magic, and Zach ran away, the little wimp he is.

Aiden turned to Luna. When she was opening her mouth to speak, Aiden stopped her. With a kiss. He was kissing her.