Chapter 12: Prom part 4 or is it?

Silver P.O.V

I see Leo and Mephiles fighting each other that it no stop of this that I run to help Leo when I went to get Silohette out of the fight when she stand up to see her eyes to be like Mephiles that he went inside her.

Mephiles: "Let see if you are going to fight me when I am with inside of her." It true that we will never fight Silohette that it can hurt her. Then Leo walk slowly and smiling for something.

Mephiles: "What are you laughing about!!!" Ready to attack Leo.

Leo: "Since you were gone, I have been getting new powers later on when I was training myself. But now I can get new powers just by touching them but I wear gloves to avoid touching them." When he reach close to Mephiles; Leo hand went inside of Silohette stomach and pull out Mephiles out of her that I run to grab her and run away to be safe.

Leo P.O.V

I was holding Mephiles that I was about to finish him off when he kick me to let go of him that he went inside of me. He was trying to control me that he can have my powers but I have a better idea to not leave out of me so that I can know more about him that I try to control him so that I can have his powers.

Then everything turn dark; I try to move but can't so I open my eyes to be in my room sleeping with someone, but I can't see who was it because it was so dark. I try to move again but can't to be stuck on something. Then the girl wake to try to move.

Silohette: "LEO your wake." It was Silohette, but why was Silohette sleeping with me? And what happen to me?

Leo: "Silohette what happen to me." There was a moment of silent then she spoke.

Silohette: "What do you mean Leo?! It been 2 years you have to kill Storm and what happen to your old self." 2 YEARS have past, but happen to me and why have I kill....Mephiles it was him that over come me that he control me but where he is now?

Leo: "I don't remember what happen for 2 years that I think Mephiles have to do with it." Then Silohette hug me very tight.

Silohette: "I know it that it can't be you to kill Storm and to be mean all the time. I miss you so much Leo that I was about to leave with the others to go live somewhere else. But we don't have to because it wasn't you." She got up and press a button to let me move and the lights turn on that I saw a mirror that when I see myself that I have some of Mephiles in me and were in different places.

Silohette: "I put something inside of you to take off the form of Mephiles to make you be back in control." I hug Silohette, and she back to me.

*Time Skips*

Everyone were downstairs talk to each other while Silohette and me were go towards them. When Silver push me down very hard then Silohette help me up to make Silver shock.

Silver: "Silohette what are you doing with no one?"

Silohette: "He no no one; he is now back to normal."

Silver: "Prove it." Silver slap Silohette in the face that I help Silohette up and we went to sit in the couch and clean the tears of Silohette face and put my face close to her and look at her for a while then put my head in Silohette shoulder and hug her for a while.

Everyone were looking when I look at them and left the house with Silohette. We teleport to my favorite place to be in a big hill to see the country up high. I was sitting at the edge of the hill seeing the country. Why Silver slap Silohette for? She didn't do something bad. What happen to you Silver; I thought that we are like brothers. Then the remember of Silohette get slap make me cry to see her in pain.

Silohette came to me to see me crying with no emotion. She sit next to me and lay her head on my shoulder.

Silohette: "I get slap my Silver when he see me with you Leo and sometimes get punch in the stomach if I don't do what Silver say to us."

Leo: "What happen to him when I wasn't controlling myself."

Silohette: "He didn't tell us why he act like this but was changing bit by bit to what he is." It was quiet for a while that I broke the silent.

Leo: "Where should we sleep for the night Silohette."

Silohette: "Lets go back home, so they have to worry about me."

Leo: "Ok lets go. Hop in my back because it looks like you don't want to walk." Silohette hop in my back and I was holding her legs. I teleport to the house to be in front of the door; Silohette knock the door to come out Silver. I walk inside and let go of Silohette.

Blaze: "Leo we need to talk about something."

To be Continue