Chapter 3 - Promises to Bella

Heeey ! this update is for my gorgeous friend Jacqui <3

please comment fan and vote ! :) message me ! I am so happy to respond and I promise I will :)

sorry if there are mistakes I tried updating quickly :)

love you !

-wonita :) xx

-___________________________-

It started to get dark, the beautiful sunset had disappeared. I pulled my phone out and checked my messages...2 new messages as I open one is from Miranda and the other an unknown number, I open the unknown number first. As I opened the first one is say

Hey it's Angel, I was wondering if you wanted to hang today? :) xx

Angel? Who's Angel? I don't an Angel...OH ! Angel ! Angel with the black pin straight hair, Angel with dark olive skin, Angel with the most most piercing green eyes, Angel the absouletly flawless girl. I didn't think we were that close, i only sit next sit next to her in my maths, history, english, science, geography and PE ohhh....that Angel. Hmmm, I don't know I want to go see her but again I don't exactly have a life and want would I do with Bella? As I looked at Bella she was sleeping so peacefully, such an angel, sleeping so un aware of what happened today, poor girl, such a young age, I feel for her I really do. I am pull out of my thoughts when my phone light goes off leaving us in complete darkness, I remember I had another text, as I look at the name...AHHH ! MIRANDA ! See Miranda was my best friend, we had been friends since before pre-school. Well we were kinda like sisters, such hip to hip. She was my sister, I loved her so much, I missed her so much ! We were both born in Wolverhampton, I guess you could say we were raised by Wolves, Tehehe I little joke between us, she was always there for me even when Liam was on my back and I was there for her.

See Liam was this kid ugh ! ok he bullied me...fucking asshole ! he bullied me for being blonde ! I mean I know I am not the brightest kid in the crowd, but one time he was going to get his 'possy' who didn't even like him ! to black mail him because I told Miranda about what he says and she went up to him (even though I hated Miranda for going up to him, I thank her now everyday) but when I told my parents about it, I had to because I would come home crying, we just packed up and moved to Bradford, it was such a nice little town but again the house wasn't 'homey' enough, THEN we moved to Horsefeth (A/N: I don't know how to spell it but its near Doncaster, thank you) then it was 'this house isn't a home' well if we lived in it a little longer it would be a home ! but I kept my mouth shut, not that I had a say anyway. So now we are in Holmes Chapel, we have been here for like half a month.

Anyway, back to the text I replied the convosation went something like this:

MIRANDA: Heeey gorgeous slut ! I miss you like mad ! please come see me ! I love you bubs :) xx -Miranda

TAYLOR: Heeey sexayyy whore ! I miss you too so much, I miss my boo :( I have no one to talk to. Can I call you its kinda important? :) xoxo - Taylor

See replied almost instantly

MIRANDA: Sure thing chicken wing, since when do you have to ask?! I am always here for you, you know that ! :) xx -Miranda

So I called her, without out replying. The convosation was just all me telling her how I missed you and complaining that there was like 2 hot guys at school, and then I told her what happened with mum. She just kept quiet until she blurted out "I LOVE YOU ! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO OKKKAY OMG ! YOU CAN COME STAY WITH ME !" but I even though I wanted to have a place to stay I didn't want to be a problem on their family so I calmly dismissed it with sorrow clear in my voice, I told her it was getting late and we finished the call with a million 'I love you babes' and hung up. And just sat there after at least half an hour. I checked my phone for the time, 11:05 pm. I should get to bed...I got a jumper out of my bag and got a few blankets one to sleep on, one for Bella, as I wrapped the warm baby pink blanket, that used to be mine, around her small chubby body, she stirred in her sleep. I just whispered in her ear "I love you Bella. Everything is going to be okay. I promise. Goodnight" surprisingly it worked and she feel asleep. I layed my head down on my Hollister (A/N: sorry I am Australia and i don't know if that's how you spell it) jumper that I rolled up in my fail attempt at making a pillow, I eventually have us and tucked everything under the hood and slammed my head down, what I a day? I am so glad its the weekend, was my last thought as I felt darkness take over.

-_________________________-

thanks guys ! :)

please comment, fan and vote

thank you :)

I will update soon :)

love you !

-wonita :) xx