Prologue

3rd POV

In a research lab, far away from any physical contact or conflict. On a remote, uninhabitable island. A secret place where the scientists of the combined governments research and create things, anything to rid of the invaders... The Sirens.

But let's take a closer, more specific look. In a room labeled "G-995", it was a room specifically built for a special project, a project known as "Project Snow". There were papers littered all over the desks, empty coffee mugs, and a couple of scientists working on the project. But in the middle of the room, there lies a large pod. It contained something very, very special. Something that would hopefully end the Siren threat.

In the tube lies a small boy, about the age of 5. Covered in wires and submerged in a type of orange testing water. The door to the room opens, revealing three men...

???: "How is the test running?" The man in the middle asked.

Lab tech 1: "Oh yes sir, the test is running well sir."

Lab tech 2: "The project should be completely finalized in just a few minutes, Dr. Yukihime."

Dr. Yukihime: "Good... Thank you all for your hard work, you've all done wondrously, congratulations.

Lab tech 3: "Thank you for your gratitude, Dr."

Lab tech 1: "Yes, finally."

Lab tech 2: "Our work and research has finally paid off."

As Dr.Yukihime chatted with the 3 lab techs, the two other men that followed him moved closer to the pod. They examined it and they both had evil smirks on their faces...

Dr. Yukihime: He noticed them. "Is there a problem?"

Bad guy 1: "This is excellent, we'll use this thing as a weapon and eliminate the Sirens for good."

Bad guy 2: "We don't even have to do anything, this thing could do all the work for us."

Dr. Yukihime: He secretly called security without the two knowing. "What are you two getting at? He is not a weapon, he is created to make peace not destruction."

Bad guy 1: "What do you mean by "he"?"

Dr. Yukihime: "His name is (Y/n) and he isn't a weapon or a "thing"."

Bad guy 2: "You must be delusional, this isn't human, it was born and created in a science lab. And as higher-ups in the government military, we will use this thing as we please." Then he reaches to touch the glass.

Dr. Yukihime: "Don't you dare lay a finger on him!"

Bad guy 2: He scoffed at him. "Watch me you old bat!" He touches the glass of the pod.

(Quick note: Dr. Yukihime is only 49 years old, he is not that old)

For a few moments nothing happened. But in a split moment something did happen. The test subject in the tube kicked the glass where Bad guy 2 laid his hand, leaving a small crack...

Bad guy 2: "What the!?" He retaliated and quickly retracted his hand away from the glass.

Bad guy 1: "He's awake?!"

Lab tech 3: "Did, did G-995 just move?"

Dr. Yukihime: "He kicked the glass and there's a small crater on where he kicked."

Lab tech 2: "What's happening?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------