Chapter 9: The Light shines through the Darkness

It's been a few months since the events from when Y/n found his French friend. Adéwalé is functioning quite well in his new environment, even though he was told the truth by Galahad.

But nevertheless it didn't really bother him, he's just happy to see his fellow sins again. He's a kind and soft soul, but he doesn't really show that side of him much because of certain reasons. Especially now that he's in a new environment. He's a 7ft tall man in a naval base filled to the brim with shipgirls, anyone would be uncomfortable about it.

As for the Sakura Empire girls, they're fitting in well in Azur Lane. At first they thought that they would be treated badly, but soon realized that everyone was really nice. They're mostly seen hanging out in the area of the base that has a lot of Sakura trees, mostly to feel at home. They were also seen spending time with the Northern Parliament girls too.

That was the good news. The bad news was that Enterprise hasn't been herself lately, she's shutting everyone out. She still avoids Y/n like the plague, guilty of what she did to him. Belfast is trying her best but to no avail.

As for the new arrival, Jeanne D'arc has been transferred to Azur Lane. Something to do with the Combined French factions joining Azur Lane. And also something to do with helping Y/n, but a certain redhead and phoenix didn't exactly like the idea. Jealousy or another rival perhaps.

Adéwalé: "Maybe, would you like me to check."

Author: "Sure, why not."

Adéwalé: "Ok, gimme like a chapter and I'll get back to you."

Author: "Have fun."

Even if she's under supervision, Taihou never left Y/n's side. I guess you can say she's attached or they enjoy each other's company. It's gotten to the point where they did everything together. Except for going into the bath together or sleeping in the same bed, Y/n caught her doing those things a number of times.

She would also say some "uncomfortable" things when Y/n's around like, "Would you like to take a bath with me? Maybe you'd like to taste me? Orrr~ would you like to do it with me...? Ahahaha!", something like that...

Y/n: "She's a little confused but she's got the spirit."

Author: "You do know the reason why she's always with you... Right?"

Y/n: "Is it because she has separation anxiety or something?"

Author: "No, she likes you."

Y/n: "Oh cool, me too."

Author: "... Wow."

Y/n: A red hue appears on his face. "Please don't tell her that."

Author: "Alright ok, but you better hurry, it's rude to keep a girl waiting."

Y/n: "Thank you."

Author: "No problem, brother."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azur Lane Naval Base

3rd Person POV

Again, it's been a few months now since Adéwalé joined Azur Lane and since there are more ship boys coming in, the Admiral took it upon himself to ask the manjuus to build a small dormitory for the males. Which is a nice upgrade.