Chapter 11 | War on the Water

3rd Person POV

After the events that happened previously, Y/n is no longer what you would call a single man. He's now stuck in a love triangle but fortunately, he's matched with two very exceptionally beautiful women.

But it gets a little weird when he's seen being "lovey-dovey" with them because no one's really seen something like this before, except for maybe the other members of the seven deadly sins. But it's not really a bad thing, there's always room for new experiences.

But it gives Y/n a little bit of trouble because some of the other girls were getting a little jealous of Y/n's new "relationship status". And I'm not talking about the normal kind of jealousy, I'm talking about the scary kind of jealousy.

I mean we're talking about Y/n getting bombarded with the other girls. We're talkin' St. Louis, Duke of York, Victorious, North Carolina, Washington, and there are others but the ones listed above were the ones that continue to "harass" the male ship sinner. They were the more forward ones while the others didn't show much.

But that didn't stop him from continuing his loving relationship with Taihou and Monarch. There are times where the three of them are seen having tea together, go on sorties together, work together, and even sleep together. But there was no intimacy so no need to worry about that... Yet.

Anyway, enough of that, we'll be skipping ahead to the event that will unfold in just a little. Charlotte, Noelle, Himiko, Hindenburg, and Admiral Ramsey are having a discussion with the two sirens, Inquisitor and Zero. Most likely making plans for the next move and probably a plan to take out Project Orochi.

As they continued, more and more people began participating in this very serious meeting. The members of the seven deadly sins that are currently awake and present, Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, Hood, The King George V-class including Monarch, Taihou, Belfast, Enterprise, Hornet, Washington, North Carolina, and The Cleveland-Class. Even though Y/n was there in the room with Enterprise, he tried to have a talk with her but to no avail as she would stay silent, look away, and avoid the Gluttony sin.

So after the meeting, Y/n would have to plan for a way to corner the grey ghost. But since this meeting was very important, Y/n had no choice but to forget it for now.

During the presentation, the Admiral, Commanders, and Sirens were explaining the possibilities and consequences that might happen during future missions. So they're currently discussing the main plan and a backup plan... and a backup plan for the backup plan.

It went a little slower than usual but everyone that was present during the gathering must take advantage of the information. It may prove useful during the long run.

But as the meeting began to adjourn, the doors to the room slammed up, revealing the crane sisters, Yamato sisters, Ayanami, Laffey, and Javelin. Minus the three destroyers, the other five had their riggings equipped and had their eyes focused onto the two sirens.

Galahad and Y/n quickly rushed over to them and Shoukaku began to speak...

Shoukaku: "What is the meaning of this? I thought Azur Lane was against the sirens and here I see that you're all working with them."

Zuikaku: "Why are there sirens on this base? What's going on here?" She pointed her katana towards the crowd.