Chapter 12 | The Final Battle [Pt.2]

->|<-3rd Person POV->|<-

After taking out the nuke, it left a large explosive purple sphere of pure malice and disaster. Y/n, the one who took the shot, didn't take any damage from the explosion, however, he's been knocked unconscious for unknown reasons.

The battle slowed down a bit, the Orochi's been disabled but its defenses are still on high alert. As for the kansens, many have gathered around, half of them trying to get Y/n to wake up and the other half are protecting them.

As for the male kansens, they were still busy with the Orochi. Michelangelo's still charging up for the EMP to disable the Orochi's defenses.

During this time, many have begun to wonder why this is all happening...

Shoukaku: "What have we done?... What have we built! How do we undo this?"

Kaga: "This is the power we sought to protect the Sakura Empire. Yet you reject Orochi out of ignorance and cowardice."

Zuikaku: "That's ridiculous, this isn't protection, this is annihilation!"

Shoukaku: "Do you really think the best way to care for your people is to bring about the end of the world?"

Phoenix/Crane: "..." They both stayed silent.

Kaga: "Maybe, it doesn't matter anymore..."

Zuikaku: "Would you listen yourself!!!" She shouted at her senpai.

Ayanami: "I told you, of course, things still matter..."

Kaga: "Hmmm?"

Ayanami: "Akagi wouldn't want that or to see you acting this way."

Kaga: "What can you possibly know about my dear sister-?"

Ayanami: "But she loves us... Sakura Empire, and you. She loves you the most."

Kaga: "NO! The only thing she loves in me came from Amagi... But even so... I WILL PROTECT HER!!!"

Kaga released her planes and her blue flames, all of them aiming towards Ayanami...

Javelin: "Ayanami MOVE!!!" She tried to warn her friend.

Unicorn: "No!"

Laffey: "Get out of the way!"

============================================================