ht

??? POV

I honestly didn't know how I made that work. They really should've seen me swap the things. It made me angry to see them touching Finn's memorial thing. I felt like they were judging me. Now they are in the room for maids to work in. And they're getting to the guest rooms. I just want them to leave. But they are clearly not going to. So all I have to do is avoid them and eventually they will leave. Right? Ugh I should keep an eye on them.

A6d POV

we searched the Castle until the sun set. I don't know what I was expecting, but this feels wrong. It feels abandoned but from earlier it clearly isn't. This Castle is very big. And I almost got lost. We're all staying in two rooms. One was unused and Zelkam wanted his own room. The other looked like Finn's room. But I can't tell. It looked used but had just went empty. Unless there are more victims. I said we might not want to be in Finn's room because of the other person, but there weren't many fully functional Rooms. So far no answers to all my questions, And I feel like I should know who Finn is. Not very well, but a little bit. I think this place is messing with me. I'm really getting tired of all these deja Vu moments.
And it gets worse wherever someone says something weird. This whole thing is really confusing. I should go to sleep.

(This chapter feels weaker but I swear it's important. Not like extremely important but, uh yeah.)