hhkgfd

A6d POV

We went down the tunnel. Or, up. After a bit the tunnel lead to a spiral staircase leading upwards. Every so often we'd find a window with bars over it. Apparently it was cloudy and might start raining. We eventually reached a large wooden door with light coming from the bottom of the door.
It's metal handle was rusted. And very cold to the touch. For some reason this made me anxious.

I took a deep breath and pushed it open.

The room inside had a small chandelier that was emitting a warm, inviting, light. There was a table in the back of the room. Along with two red carpeted staircases to each side. They both lead to a tiny landing with another door. To the left there was a window seat with a telescope.

This room was in much better condition then most of the others.

We all went into the room. The door seemed like it used to be behind a painting.

Darryl: this place is warm.

Zelkam: yeah. The hallway was very cold.

Zak: this place is fancy, but there's one bookshelf and a table. There's nothing to do!!

Darryl: there's also a telescope!

"I'm more confused about how the only entrance is hidden in a secret passage. If it's in this good of a condition, then he's spending a lot of time in here."

I hear a door open and loud footsteps leading to the balcony/landing thing.

He looked down at us and froze. He looked almost scared.

Darryl: Hi!!!

...

??? POV

I ran up to my room. I closed the door but didn't bother to put the painting back up. I collapsed into the floor looking up at the ceiling. It was painted light blue and had clouds. The ceiling was a hemisphere so the clouds would go in a circle towards the top. Sighing, I sit up and grab a book. I go up the stairs and into the next room. Inside was my soft bed with metallic red and gold sheets. I needed to unwind. I went to reading my favorite book. It's about someone who was a peasant and barely had food. He trains himself to fight and becomes the most powerful swordsmen ever. Eventually killing a dragon. People would go to challenge him. They'd always lose. It's a classic underdog story.
I really don't know why I like it so much. Maybe it's because I envy the fact that people know who he is, that he has friends. They never leave him. And he doesn't have to blame himself for everything. Ugh. I've been spacing out.

I should go use my telescope. It's my most prized possession. Look into it and your can see anywhere. I use it to make sure that those idiots aren't wrecking the place. Well, more then it already is.

You can imagine how shocked I was to go to the landing to see all of them wandering around my room.

I didn't expect them to find it. They had to have looked at each brick individually until they found the right one. It's not exactly in the most odvious place.

"Hi!!!"

No.. I don't want to...

There's so many of them..

I don't want to kill them. But now there right here. I'm going to have to.

(I'm really bad at explaining things. I hope you understand what I meant about the ceiling and stairs. Lol)