Chapter 12

Regina's POV

It's getting towards the ends of the day. Robin is staring at me. I sigh. I don't need what happened last week to happen again. Emma and I are good. We are happy. So happy. I really don't want anything to mess this up. We are perfect. I like her a lot and Robin will come in and make us both upset and I don't need Emma in another fright. She's not coming back to school until the 18th anyway. Which is crazy so she doesn't need to have more time away from school. She really doesn't.

"Hey."

"Robin you're not supposed to be here." I say.

"I had to see you. I need to explain. That stuff I said. It was just jokes. I know you're not like that. I just need you to see what kind of person she is."

"I know what kind of person she is Robin."

"No you don't. Has she even told you her secret?" He asks and I sigh.

"I don't need to know everything about her somethings she can keep to herself."

"She has a dick Regina. Why do you think people call her a dyke?"

"It's none of your business Robin." The bell rings and I pack my stuff up and head out of class. I see Emma and I kiss her cheek.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Can we just go?" I ask and she looks at me confused. She looks behind me and her face hardens. I turn to see Robin and I sigh.

"What did he do?"

"Can we talk in the car.... Em please."

"I promised you. I won't but yeah we can go." She grabs my hand and we head out. I look behind me and he just stands there. We get to her car and she opens the door for me.

"Regina..."

"Can we go to our spot? I'm not trying to push the conversation away I just want to get out of here." She kisses my cheek and drives off. Her hand on my thigh and I mess with her fingers. She has a penis? No.. there's no way. Why would Robin even say that. Did he just come up with it? Is that possible. Is she transgender? I'm so confused. I sigh and we finally get there. I get out and Emma puts the blanket down. I sit and Emma sits next to me.

"Would you tell me something big since we are in a relationship now?"

"Big like what?"

"Something about you that would effect our relationship."

"Yes."

"Oh..." I say looking down and Emma grabs my chin softly making me look at her.

"What did Robin say to you?"

"That you have a.... a pe- a male reproductive system down... down there." I say awkwardly and she looks away. I bite my lip.

"I shouldn't have said anything. I know it's fake. I've laid between your legs before and you're not transgender."

"It's true." She whispers.

"What?"

"He was telling the truth."

"I'm confused here."

"I was born with a dick. I'm intersexual." She explains and I nod.

"Oh... how didn't I notice?"

"I wear compression shorts. They hold it in really tightly so it's not noticeable that's why I can wear skinny jeans without much of a problem."

"Do the compression shorts hurt?"