Chapter 9: Ever get ambushed by pretty girls? Yeah, me neither.

Hello!!! Ok, for story reasons Artemis is 15 but has still completed everything in the books. I manipulated a bit. Ok? The rest of the main characters are 16-17. Thx!!! QOTD: Favorite character of the 7? I like Leo. He's so funny!
Shoutouts:
Thunderclanwarrior12

200 reads!!!

Holly POV

I stared at Annabeth. I could see her resemblance to Artemis if you looked closely, her gray eyes were stormy like his, and she didn't exactly look like him with her hair, but the expressions on her face were so similar she looked a bit like Minerva, with the curly blonde hair and posture. I liked her. I've had a history with smart kids. She sat next to me, wisely knowing not to go after him. She took a while to speak, as if gathering her thoughts. "He's so difficult." I nodded. I understood. "He won't believe a thing I say. He thinks he's always correct. And he's used to being correct. But sometimes you have to be wrong."

Annabeth POV

 Holly seemed to understand me. "Yes, he's difficult. But he will understand you eventually. And trust me, kidnapping him was not my idea. You will gain the knowledge about it, but understand that that does not mean you are ready for it." With that, she left, leaving nothing that proved she had been there. What did she mean? The kidnapping wasn't her idea? I was confused, so I headed back to the cabin.

Artemis POV

I had just left to go back to the cabin when a group of pretty girls surrounded me. "Who are you?" I asked. They answered, "One of us is your future girlfriend." I scowled, and replied back. "I'm okay. I've already got a girlfriend." Then I walked off.

Annabeth POV

I had followed Artemis again. I mean, we were going to the same spot, so it wasn't technically following, per se. Just seeing what was happening. So when the Aphrodite girls surrounded him, I thought oh no. This will not be good. But he somehow survived!!! He ignored them completely. Not many people can do that. But the thing that surprised me the most was the fact that he had a girlfriend. My BABY BROTHER had a GIRLFRIEND!!! Yay!!! So I walked back to the Athena cabin and sat next to him. "Who's your girlfriend?" I asked. In hindsight, that was not the best thing to ask.