author's note

Hiii,

after a long time i decided to start posting my thoughts and my poems, i've always been really insecure about the things that i write, cause i'm scared people will not like it, and i tend to lower the value of what i write, what my feelings are, everything i write, i write it cause they come from my heart and i write cause i like to write, i like to feel free for a split of seconds, the exact seconds when i take the pen and the ink touches the paper. 

i want you to understand that what i'm telling you right now is that if something, or someone makes you feel free, if there's something that helps you feeling alive, better with yourself and that helps you finding for a split seconds the feeling you've always wanted, such as happiness, please, i beg you to keep doing it, keep writing, keep painting, keep cooking or keep reading, keep doing whatever makes you feel alive, and if you are too scared to post it or too scared that people are gonna judge it, stop your thoughts for a second and surround your mind with the feeling and the memory of what it gave you when you where doing it. 

if it really comes from your heart, if it is a part of your soul, than do whatever you wanna do with it, cause we need, the world needs more real and pure things, more humanity and more people like you.

spread love and positivity, and take care of your soul.

yours sincerely, c.