ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ

Joanna Thompson, a 26 year old Texas School Book Depository employee decided to skip lunch that day and made her way up to sixth floor of the depository just to get an aerial view of the Presidential motorcade on November 22, 1963 .

What she saw on the sixth floor shocked her out of her wits. One of the employees that she had barely ever talked to, Lee Harvey Oswald was perched on the window with a sniper's rifle aimed at the President.

What happened afterwards is all a blur. She lunged at Oswald, making him miss the first shot, not fearing for her whole life in the process, and a power struggle ensued trying to get the rifle away from him. Lee was too strong for her. A hard blow to her stomach threw her to the wall behind him and quickly, he regained his position and fired a second shot which missed again and crashed into the limo's bonnet.

The Secret Service was onto him now and Lee had only a second or two to take a clear shot at the President because the Secret Service agents had already hopped off their vehicle and were running towards the President to shield him now.

Lee fired a third shot but just when he pressed the trigger, Joanna lunged at him again, pushing him out of the window, leaving him dangling outside by the grip of his hands.

The damage, however, was already done. The third bullet had hit Mrs. Kennedy and splattered her brain into two, right in front of the President's eyes.

This fanfiction follows the story of Joanna Thompson, how that one act of bravery turned her into an overnight 'heroine' in the eyes of the citizens of the United States , how she got caught into the web of all sorts of dangers lurking around her linking her to none other than the President of the United States and how the man who saw the brain of the woman he loved and the mother of his children explode into fragments in front of his own eyes pulled himself up once again for a second term, finding himself slowly seeking solace and comfort in the arms of the woman who saved his life.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Hi guys, this is not an update.

So, before I jump on to the chapters of my book, I just want to take a minute and let you know a little about myself. So, first of all, I'm not an American, and what little knowledge I have on JFK, that is because of my immense interest of history and JFK. I have researched a lot and read a lot of stuff on the life and death of JFK, and have been fascinated by it (his life).

So please spare me if I make a few minor glitches here and there because I'm still trying to learn a lot of the JFK administration.

Before I begin, I just want to let you know that my idea to romanticise JFK is purely fictional. But you have to agree, although I wasn't even born in that era, JFK was definitely attractive! Well, my intentions is not to hurt anyone's feelings by writing this fanfiction and a lot of my references might be politically incorrect so bear with me and do correct me when you feel the need to do it.

Last, but not the least, this isn't a political book☝️. This is a fanfiction with a slightly different concept than what I've read so far. This is a JFK x Original Character book.

So, yes. I guess that would be all . Have fun, guys.

One last request, before I wrap this up, guys I would appreciate suggestions, criticisms and positive comments. Please feel free to write to me in the comments section and please do press the like button if you do actually like it. Also, please follow me and connect me through one on ones if you feel like. I love making new friends. :)