Part 2

2.

Lisa is sitting outside at the cafe while making a oder for drinks she decided to drink chocolate smoothie and also asking for a slice chocolate cake just because she is feeling freaking mad right now after what her new boss did to her and this is the only thing can calm her down by eating and drinking a sweet thing.
Lisa enjoying her lunch all alone while looking at her surrounding and smile right after she sees Mr.Jiwon is holding a drinks and walking straight to her place with his big smile .

-

Bobby walking so fast and smiling all the way showing off his bunny teeth right after he sees Jennie is waiting outside at the cafe, she decided to suprise bobby and didn't tell him that she's coming to joining him for lunch and she knew he will always stop by at the same cafe to buy coffee because the cafe is very close to his workplace, And because he only looking into Jennie direction he almost hit Lisa thanks to Jennie who is fast enough to block Lisa way, She is close enough to almost got hit by bobby, Jennie immediately looking at lisa asking if she okay. Lisa nodding and feels like a fools, while thinking that Mr.Jiwon was smiling to her and it make her laughed. And bobby who already hold Jennie hands looking at lisa in weird way.. let's get in the car this girl is creepy bobby say to Jennie while laughing and they just leave her just like that.

What did he said ? creepy? I'm creepy?? Fuck him !! What did I do wrong to his life !! Oh my gosh, lisa take her phone out from her purse and dail someone Hello !!?? Yes !!! I can't do this, no listen if I see his face again I'm afraid I will stabbed him to death, Lisa was so mad she didn't want nothing anymore she only wanted to resign and leave the place as soon as possible but slowly she just nodding and saying sorry

-

Beautiful Sunday right baby ? Bobby just woke from his deep sleep, meanwhile Jennie is just out from shower and still in her towel nodded and smiling showing her gummy smile to bobby who still laying in bed. She sit at the edge of their bed while wiping her hair with a small towel suddenly bobby pull her and it makes Jennie fall to his arms, he hugs her kiss her forehead, I love you.. bobby whispers to Jennie and she replied the hug and kiss his chest I love you more and smiled.

Umm.. can you please wake up and take a shower you smell so bad.. then she laughed because bobby immediately stand up and ready to take a shower, slowly Jennie standing facing bobby, she hold bobby arms and standing in front of him while tiptoeing because bobby is taller than her just to reach his lips and kiss him and bites his lips.
All of a sudden bobby lifting Jennie leaving the towel behind and take her to shower with him. Without broke the kisses.

-

Bobby spends his day off to the fullest with jennie, and that's the only thing he love to do since he started to date her. Cuddling with her all day long watching Netflix and eating whatever food Jennie would made for him to eat, playing guitar singing and doing everything just the two of them.

Let's go out for a walk, kuma hasn't going out for a walk in 2 weeks now remember? Jennie whining to Bobby who laying at the sofa eating his snack. Please please.. and I wanna eat Tteokbokki to !
Bobby pretends to sleep while munching the snack, he slowly open his one eye to see what Jennie reaction when he ignoring her.
Jennie pouted her lips and making a sad face to bobby and he can't handle her cuteness when suddenly he sit and bite Jennie cheeks. She pull his wavy hair and screams It's hurt ! Bobby running away and got chased by the dog kuma, Let's Kill him kuma haha! Jennie shouts.

They're enjoying their evening walks at Han River
Bobby now is sit on the ground, the ground that is clean enough to even laying down on it, while watching Jennie who playing around with kuma he formed to smile and chuckle. She's to cute he talk to himself, he love to see Jennie without any makeup on using his big tshirt showing off her beautiful legs she just naturally cute.

Suddenly a girl screaming for help and bobby heard her, He was looking around to find the voice and finally he sees a guy who pulling the girl hair and slap her in the face bobby run as fast as he can and punched him in the face. What is wrong with you man ! Why'd you been hitting a girl, Jennie also running and pull the girl away she now hugging the girl and keeping her away from the guy who just hit her.

Come back here ! you bitch !
Bobby strangled the man's neck, watch your language man.

See you in the next chapter 🖤