Part 6

6.

Jennie coming back to her family house and just walks to her bedroom and close the door, her dad saw her walks passed him but didn't say nothing he just continue smoking and talking to someone through the phone.

"She's here now"

Mr.kwon smirk good job lisa, thank you for make this happen Make sure that you stay by his side for all of this time.

"Okay sir."

After the calls ended the guilt crept into her heart She did not intend to destroy their relationship even though she had promised to do it.

He's walks to Jennie bedroom and knocking the door of her bed

"Nini.."

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I'm coming home.. I just need some time alone daddy"
She's talking while starring at the chandelier while lay down in her bed.

"Okay, take a good rest then."

"Okay daddy.."

she wiped her tears and lay down flat on her Alaskan king bed the bed is so big it actually fit 7 person to sleep in there. But that make her felt even more sadder and  lonely, all she just can do to close her eyes and let her tears falls..

-

1 months after

"Oh, why are you here ?"

"I just come to check on you.."

"Well okay then come in.."

She smiles and come into bobby house and sees everything is neat and clean she then sit and look at bobby who is in the kitchen taking out something from kitchen cabinet.

"Hey do want a drink ?"

"It's still early to get drunk but for you okay.."

Lisa just laughs, Bobby and walks towards her and gave her wine,

"I'm not gonna drink until I get drunk don't worry lisa.."

He sit beside her,

"I drink because it helps me to clear my mind and it relaxing me and also helps me to.. I don' know, forget my problems? Maybe?"

He laughs, Lisa can see that he still in hurt after what happen between him and Jennie but he pretends to be okay, she just let her gaze down and  formed to smile. They talked till late at night, their conversation goes so naturally, bobby is so comfortable to be around lisa, they've been talked about works and talks way more deeper about their dreams and just laughs, also Bobby talking about him wanted to buy more cars so does lisa who wants to have a business and many more..
They're both so comfortable to be around each other.

Jennie park her new luxury Mercedes Benz car not so far from bobby front house and watched lisa coming out from bobby main door and they're hugging and laughing bobby even opened the car door for lisa,
"Oh my gosh ! You so sweet hahaha"

She jokingly punched his arms and blushing, She gets into her car while smiling widely when she close the door bobby leaning from her car window still talking and Jennie clearly can see how bobby looks so happy talking to lisa.
"Hey let's go out somewhere next time, you need a fresh air bobby it's sad to see you condition right now your skin looks so pale even Kuma looks stressed to"

"Okay okay fine.. stop nagging like an old lady here go home drive safely, it's getting late"

he tapped Lisa's car rooft signalling her to leave. She then drives her car and driving away. Bobby waving his hand until lisa's car is completely gone from his sight he then fix his hoodie when suddenly he see a car that he doesn't recognize, The car finally move and parked where lisa parks her car just now..
Bobby just standing and waiting for the person to come out from the car because he couldn't see who's inside the car, his hand still in the pocket of his pants and humming something maybe singing,

"Hello ?? Who's your looking for ?"

Her peeking the window car, he then stepping back a little when the car door suddenly open,

"Yah !! Can you open your door slowly what the hell? you almost hit me though"

He's about to continuing to cursing the person behind the wheel but his body froze when he see Jennie stepping out from that car, he can't say any words.

"Jennie....?? What are you doing here ?"

"I'm here to take my kuma.."
She slams the car door, and it scared him so much, bobby freezes couldn't even move his body, she turn her head looking at bobby,

"ahhh.. okay!! so you don't wanna take me inside..fine ! I'll just wait here then"

"No no no.. I mean umm.. How long have you been here ?"

"Ummm.. not so long, right after lisa come out from your house"

"Fuck! Well .. she just come to visit me.. nothing more"

"That's sweet, now can you please bring kuma to me ? I don't have time to listen your sweet stories.."

-

Finally Jennie agreed to come to his house, she gets so excited right after kuma run to her.

"Aww !! Kuku ! do you miss mommy ??"

She laughed when kuma can't stop his body from moving and jumping around when he see Jennie. Bobby hold his breath, he miss this kind of environment, how Jennie playing around with kuma how Jennie and kuma chasing him around playing with him he just missing everything, he's not used to be alone anymore.

See in the next one