Part 3

3.

This is none of your business don't act to be a hero here this is between me and her, The guy is trying to release himself from bobby grip but it's useless.
Oh hell no, you want me to walk away and pretending not seeing anything after what you did to her? Geeeee ! I'm not the same like you, idiot!!
Okay fine let me go !
Fuck you ! I'll take you the police station.
But he managed to release himself and ran away, bobby is trying to chasing him but the girl hold her arms and begging to just let him go. Both of them looking at her confused, are you sure ? Jennie ask her. She nods and keep saying sorry.

Let's go to convenience stores let me help you to buy something to clean your wound. Jennie talk to the girl and help her stand, bobby just hold kuma and following them from behind.

Oh my gosh ! You are the girl that bobby almost hit in the cafe. Jennie get excited when finally she clearly can sees her face after the girl take off her cap, she still remember her. Lisa only nod and smile a little and she began to cry. Bobby is sitting outside with kuma not knowing anything happen inside, he can't come inside because of kuma but it's okay he willing to wait Jennie from outside with kuma.

-

Why did you bring her to our house Jennie, bobby close their bedroom door.
Look she need our help okay? We can't let her stayed with her abuser boyfriend he might gonna kill her.
I know but.. Jennie.. bobby hold her hand
for how long ?
I'll ask my dad to find her a new place to live okay?
Thank god.. bobby hold his chest and smile.
Jennie pinch his nose and hug him.
Why ? Are you afraid you will started liking her? When she stay longer here with us ? Well she's beautiful though.. can't blame her.
Bobby lifted her up and Jennie circle her hand around his neck and circling her legs around bobby waist. I will never liking anyone except you, I love you and it's only you remember that.
Jennie kissing his entire face so fast and keep repeating it until bobby bite her neck and she started to scream! Arhhhh!! She hit bobby head,
Stop stop arhhh stop ! It hurt you dummy!
But bobby still bite her neck and slowly open his mouth and started to lick her neck.

Lisa is outside and only smile after she heard Jennie screams and all of sudden turn silent, she then dail someone and going to her room a room that Jennie let her used for this moment.
Hello ? Yess I'm in their house now.. she laughs and it hurt her due to a scar on her lips is still bleeding.

-

Lisa is already half sleeping when suddenly Jennie knocking the door. She then slowly open the door,
Hey come out join us ! Bobby just oder chicken wings and pizza come! jennie pull her hand she only let her body to follow jennie. She sit right in front of bobby and she got amazed by bobby perfect body shape and the tattoo is located in a very beautiful place in his body. Bobby is using a shirtless shirt exposing her muscle and lisa could only hold her salvia from dropping out from her mouth.
Bobby sees her face when he's about to give her pizza but he got scared when she looking at him without blinking her eyes.
Umm jennie, hurry up ! Jennie is taking their shots glass because they will be drinking soju tonight. But bobby feel uncomfortable around lisa so he stands and helps jennie in the kitchen.

See you in the next chapter 🖤