Part 4

4.

He pressed the intercom calling his secretary but the same person showed and telling him that his new secretary is taking a day leave because she got personal problems happen. He then nodding and ask her about his new meetings that he should attend.

-

He just came from work and searching for Jennie. Maybe she's out buying something he murmured. He only wears a short pants and doesn't even bother to wears shirt after taking a bath and sitting on their living room and drinking beers watching Netflix.
Oh ! You're home,
Jennie who just came from helping lisa moving to her new place, pouting then sigh
What's wrong ?
Nothing I'm just tired, daddy have found a new place  for lisa to stayed.
Suddenly he remember about lisa he was running away to the closet and take out his tshirt wears it. Jennie got confused,
Lisa is not here anymore, she will be staying at her own place and one more, didn't you know that lisa is actually your new secretary? She put down her Chanel bag.
What ?!
Yeah.. she is, Jennie now drink bobby's beers and taking off her clothes and just let her bra and underwear stay on her body.
Bobby sit beside her,
Ahhh.. much better, she put her legs on bobby thigh and lay down while talking to bobby.
And one more lisa said she works at your place because of daddy.. I wonder what is dady up to, then continue sighed.
Bobby massaging her feet and kiss her thigh Jennie smile and spread her arms asking for bobby to hug her. He lay down and kissed her stomach then circling his arms around her body.
What are you thinking? She ask
Bobby just laying down on her chest tilting her head to face her. To be honest jennie.. I got a bad feeling about her..

-

1 year later

Lisa coming inside handed him a file, After 1 years 2 months working with bobby they getting closer to each other,
Just call me if you need anything sir she smile and close the door.
Bobby nodding and strangely he kinda wants to get to know her even more closer.

-

It's lunch time, bobby walking towards the main door suddenly collided lisa,
Oh, you're going out to?
Nope, I just gonna eat my lunch here..
You mean in pantry alone ?
Yess, you wanna join me ? Cause I cooked extra food today, lisa smile and it makes his heart melts. Well if you don't feels comfortable eating with me it's okay.
No no haha ! Okay, besides Jennie is not here so I don't have friends to accompany me to lunch.
Okay, she cutely shrink her little nose.
Bobby hold his phone hard. Damn you so cute! He just talked to himself and following lisa to the pantry.

So How's your new place? Bobby ask while spooning the meat that lisa cooked.
Everything is good.. but I prefer my old place because it's more comfortable and big but it's nice to and I love it, even though sometimes living alone is scary...
Why ??
Well I don't have anyone to ask for help when I'm in trouble.. I'm afraid if my ex boyfriend find my new house again.. she nervously laughed
You right.. well if in that case, I'm willing to help you again just call me if you needing my help okay ? I'll help you, he jokingly wink his eyes and smiles. It makes lisa heart screaming for mercy.
They enjoying their little lunch together, lisa can't stop laughing on bobby silly jokes and everytime she laughs, strangely it satisfies him..

-

Hey ! Hop on ! it's dangerous to walk alone here come on ! I'll drive you home don't worry I'm not gonna do anything bad to you I promise haha..
Lisa gets in the car and put the seatbelt on, thank you Mr.Jiwon..
Gosh lisa weren't in the office just talked casually to me,
Haha, okay bobby..
Damn that sound cute haha, I'm sorry I'm a bit tipsy right now, I've been drinking alone haha !!
Lisa turn her body facing him and look into bobby directions and right now bobby is dangerously cute because he was talking a lot and showed his cute bunny teeth everytime he laugh and grins.
How's Jennie ? I haven't see her in a while.
She on a vacation abroad with her family and we got a small fight right now he smile and pulled his hair back showing his piercings on his right eyebrow.
Are you okay ??
Yea yeah, I'm fine.. well arguing is normal in relationships okay?
But you don't look fine to me..
Lisa pointed out the directions he should go,
Okay this is my house, she stepped out from bobby car.

Thank you Umm, Bobby?
Yes ?
Do you want to come over? I can accompany you for drink I have 3 bottle of soju obviously I can't finish all alone. She just hug herself.
Bobby still in the car thinking but keep his sight on lisa without even realising it.
Lisa nervously waiting for bobby answer but smile so brightly when bobby pulled over to park his car.

Your house is cute lisa, you really know how to decorate your own place I like it. It suits your personality cute but dark haha !!
What's that even mean ? She take the soju out from refrigerator and put it on table they sitting together in balcony while staring to the moon..

See you in the next chapter 😉