Aarti first marriage failed

Aarti is an orphan who got married to her first husband called Prashant.
It's was Prashant family ( modern family) that welcome Aarti and took her as a member of the family.

Prashant and Aarti were so in love, so they got the fruit of their love. Aarti wanted to announce to her husband about the news, Prashant on his own way was in love with another woman from Europe.

He then decided one morning when Aarti just announced him about the news of their baby that he is no more interested in this mariage. Aarti was surprised , crying and shocked that how can it just end like that .

It's was Prashant family who helped Aarti during those tough time she was passing through and also because she was an orphan.  She then delivered a bouncy baby boy called Ansh. She also helped them when they  were sick ( Prashant parents) . Prashant during that time never came to see his parents only Aarti was taking care of them.

Aarti was so happy about her family, because she never had the chance to know such a type. She was feel with love especially her son she loves so much because he keeps reminding her, her first lover.

Years has passed Aarti didn't want to get married again. Prashant family that she took or called as her own parents wanted her to get married for the second time. They then visited a family that also wanted their son to get married but it was also for the second time with two little girls.

See you soon for the next episode if you like don't forget to leave a comment.
💜💜💜💜 I hope you all will enjoy the story.