Aarti first day as the daughter in-law of Scindia family

As the morning comes as Yash and Aarti were sleeping, without them knowing they were sleeping face to face and Aarti deep in her sleep, she was touching Yash hair and calling Ansh, Ansh hmmm... Yash already with the eyes open was a little astoned then both of them wake up. Aarti wanted to say sorry but couldn't then Yash left and went to take his bath .
Aarti still on the bed though about her son were he was before she decided to go and search for him. The house was so big she did not know we're to start from before she could make some steps ahead Gayatri ( mother inlaw) stopped her. Where are you going ? Asked Gayatri , I'm looking for Ansh replied Aarti. Ansh is good where ever he is you go and prepare for the women rituals and stop looking for your son said Gayatri
Aarti didn't wanted she continued to look for her son shouting Ansh , Ansh , Ansh .

          In the room of the little children, Ansh was sleeping in the middle of the bed of the two daughters of Yash fighting them.
When Yash's daughters were dragging Ansh legs he was shouting and finally decided to push them. The rituals has already started , one fellow woman said to Gayatri your daughter in-law has not yet arrived , then Gayatri ordered Vidhi to go and look for Aarti before starting the rituals .
Unfortunately they heard some screaming instead in the living room that was Yash jumping on the armchair with his pants and Yash daughters shouting .
Everyone I mean all the women came and looked what was going on that's how Aarti find out Ansh . When all the women left Gayatri scold Aarti about the misbehaviour of her son Ansh.

           Few minutes later, Aarti and Yash sat down discussing then Ansh said to Aarti that he want to go to the bathroom. He went in front and started knocking to Yash that he should pls open the door because Yash was inside the bathroom. Some minutes, Yash finished by opening  the door of the bathroom after being tired of heading Ansh childish attitude. Ansh then said to his mother have you seen that grandma ( Gayatri) is scolding me every morning because  of the way I'm dressed and now my new dad is nearly bared chested in the house, before he added to Yash thank you.
Some hours later Yash back in the bathroom and saw that the bathroom was in disorder everything was on the floor and then he asked the maids , they didn't arranged the room before going to arrange. Aarti wore a green sarie  gown, after she went and dress Ansh  telling him to be always polite to people. Ansh in the room of Yash and Aarti saw then in the room another woman picture who was on every walls of their room, he asked to his mother why is there another woman picture on the wall and who is she ? Aarti too was surprised because she didn't pay attention to that then she didn't want to answer Ansh question then she finally said Palak and Payal mother and embrace Ansh.

             In the kitchen of the Scindia family another rituals was supposed to take place for all the women, Aarti newly married and Prateek wife Paridhi were supposed to do the rituals, but Paridhi said she don't know anything concerning kitchen before Vidhi ( Brijain wife) told her that she will help her, rituals over. Ansh sitting on top of the table making noise with his plate that he is hungry , Gayatri face was written with anger seeing what Ansh was doing and scold Aarti again about the behavior of Ansh. Aarti then calm down Ansh and Gayatri told all the in-laws to make food for the family. Paridhi was afraid because she did not know how to cook saying to Vidhi then Vidhi told her not to worry everything will be okay.
Gayatri still in anger asked Aarti to cook for the whole family alone without any help.

        On the dinner table everyone was already sitting and Ansh again started his childish manner before Brijain who was sitting beside him calm him down. All the daughters inlaw were standing up so , Gayatri asked them to start serving but Aarti started with Gayatri before she asked Aarti to instead start with her husband. When going to serve her husband, her foot went on top of Yash before she quickly remove it, everyone already serve. Aarti received some gifts for her wedding from Suraj Pratap Scindia ( chef of the Scindia family) and a money from Gayatri friend then she said thanks.
Still on the table Ansh started hitting the spoon and fork together which was making noise again disturbing everyone and Brijain wanted to calm Ansh by given  him some food but Ansh said No and Yash scold Ansh for his attitude on the table before he pushed his plate and left the table. On her side Aarti apologize on Ansh behalf that he is not used with all this before she too left.
Prateek telling Yash that maybe he went too harsh with Ansh that he is still a child. In the room Ansh has his bag saying to his mother that he want to go back to his grandparents house ( the Dubey's).

Thanks for already all the people who are taking their time to read this story maybe they could be a little mistake of some words because of my keyboard and I'm sorry for that. Above there's a picture of the dinner table and Aarti in green sarie standing.💖💖💖