Second marriage ( second épisode)

During the preparation of the couple marriage Aarti was always thinking of Prashant why Yash was thinking of his first wife called Arpita . She was the perfect inlaw of the of the Scindia family I mean Yash family. She had an accident, it was during the anniversary of her daughter Payal and Yash was in regrets because he left her to go and take the cake when he knew the weather was so bad outside.
All the times Yash was saying to himself if and only if he went there on time he wouldn't have been marrying the second time .

Yash never wanted to remarried because of the fact that he loved so much his first wife and thought of not be able to do the same with Aarti. Yash had three brothers : Brijain Scindia, Yash Scindia and Prateek Scindia. The first son wife is Vidhi and they had a daughter called Vedika  and a son.
They last son wife is Paridhi but they didn't have any child. Yash mother was called Gayatri Scindia and his father a very rich and we'll known man in the society Suraj Pratap Scindia.
Coming back to the wedding few days before the D-Day Aarti had a phone call from her first husband Prashant who for the Scindia family is normally death. She went to her parents room telling them to tell the truth to the Scindia family that she can't enter into this marriage with this secret. Her parents told her to calm down Aarti was crying telling them that she loves Prashant so much and that he is still the love of her life.

Her parents Shobha Dubey and Satyendra Dubey the father told her to leave her past behind , that Prashant is her past and Yash is her future . Aarti was confused thinking how Prashant left her one solid morning she was crying for Prashant not to go , asking herself why did he left her after all they went through. They told Aarti not to let anyone know that she is a divorce woman. Some hours later when she was doing some rituals before the ceremony she told her parents that she must meet Prashant and must do it now for him to answer all her questions. Aarti was supposed to meet Prashant at the temple .
She left everything behind went to the temple without anyone knowing except her parents, who are inside the room worrying what Prashant will do. Will he ruined Aarti second marriage just because she is marrying from a rich family or does he not want to let Aarti leave a happy life after making her to suffer during all these years??

In the temple, Aarti had already arrived waiting for Prashant she is so happy.
Prashant says I'm here to wish you Good luck for your marriage and telling you Good-bye. Aarti said but I thought you were going to ask me to be your wife again and tell me sorry. Aarti was astonish, surprised telling Prashant why did he live her? Prashant answered that he is in love with another woman and he is going to Europe to stay with her forever. Aarti crying saying that's not true you said you love me please Prashant, please Prashant do not do this to me, our child is at home waiting for you .
Prashant said "Our" I never told you I wanted a child and I'm not ready for it now, she said again please , please after that Prashant left her infront if the temple
She cried out loud Prashant then she collapsed at the entrance of the temple we're she had her last discussion with Prashant . Then all her Bangles went down on the stairs and everyone came around her looking at her trying to wake her up .

I will continue to write i still have a long story to tell you on this . I hope you like the story pls don't forget to leave comments if you like the story or not #broken love💔💔# 💔💔