Aarti's engagement in the girls life

At night in Yash's room, Aarti is just coming out of the bathroom. She started arranging the bed like she was going to sleep, meanwhile Yash on his own is just admiring her. Within like five minutes of silence, they made a jinx when someone was knocking at the door it was Ansh. He went directly to his father saying him thank you for toy and ask him to bring his face infront and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Yash was very touched then Ansh asked if he could sleep with them tonight ? But Palak and Payal running inside before Yash could answer Ansh, the two girls asked could we sleep with you tonight ? Yash look at the three of them brought them together and said yes. All of them jump with joy , on her side Aarti was happy seeing them together.

    Time to sleep, the whole family slept on the same bed the children were in the middle. Aarti was snoring and Yash couldn't sleep ,few seconds the light went off. Aarti wake up to make some cool for the children, then she fell asleep and Yash continued.
Early in the morning , time for school Aarti preparing the girls for school and gave them a kiss. When they saw their father they ran into him. The girls told him goodbye and went, then came back to give him a kiss before they left for school . On the other side, Ansh hasn't gone to school yet meanwhile he asked his mother to wear high heels shoes.

           Aarti unable to walk with the shoes , Gayatri caught her walking and asked why is she wearing those shoes when she knows it's forbidden. Aarti said she is wearing it for Ansh. Gayatri said what?? Aarti said she can't go against her son will and asked her to forgive her. Yash appeared and said they were going out together.
Paridhi too appear and Gayatri asked her to cook for the house, she said she too is going out with Prateek 😂.

      On the way to school , Yash and Aarti are invited in Palak and Payal school. In their arrival Aarti decided to go alone and let Yash wait for her. In the office of the head , Aarti is being scold by the head of the school for Palak and Payal low marks in school . All of a sudden Yash and told the head of the school that it's isn't Aarti fault, that Palak and Payal lost their mother so that what's is a bit disterbilizing them , but he promised to make it up these days. Aarti added that she will take the full responsibility of Palak and Payal school.

     In Brijain room, Vidhi's is telling his mother that he won't be will them that he has a project to finish then left. Then Brijain  sat to his wife that this gives them time to spend together. But Vidhi said she can't because she has to take care of the house because Aarti and Paridhi went out so she must take care of everything .
Brijain got angry and said every time is the same thing that she is always taking care of the family and never have time for her husband . He tore the paper that he had reserved for their outgoing and went.

     Back at home Aarti and Yash are discussing with the family all what the school head of Palak and Payal said about the girls.

I hope the story is not boring 🤣 more is to take place in the  newly couple life.
    thanks again for all the readers.💟💟 
I will leave you with Brijain's wife pic above.