Second marriage (third episode)

In front of the temple, as a coincidence Yash was coming to the temple then he saw all those Bangles and remembered that it was his fiancee Aarti and ran up and saw Aarti unconscious, he shouted Aarti , Aarti she didn't wake up then he brought her inside the car trying to wake her up by scratching her hands. Few minutes later Aarti wake up and they went back home together.

       At Scindia empire, When Yash and Aarti just enter everyone was looking at them. Aarti parents were worrying saying what happened , she just fell into the arms of her mother crying. In Dubey's room (Aarti parents) Aarti is narrating all what happened in the temple with Prashant, all what he came to tell her. Then Aarti mother said I told you that Prashant wasn't going to come back to your life , he just came to make you suffer because he knows that you love him , Aarti mother crying shedding tears . She told Aarti to go and prepare because the wedding ceremony is tomorrow. Aarti is heartbroken 💔, sad and crying. Brijain Scindia wife Vidhi knocking at the door when enters she says she came to give Aarti wedding gown , after she asked is everything alright. The father said yes yes everything is alright then Vidhi left.

         The D-DAY has arrived Yash and Aarti were going to get married and she was going to be the daughter in-law of the Scindia family.
Ceremony has already started and everyone is ready except Aarti the would be wife. Music has already started outside , people are dancing, everybody is happy while on the other side Aarti is not prepared , she is still talking about the secret that she can't hide it from Yash , she is telling her parents that she must reveal the truth to Yash and her parents are trying to convince her not to tell Yash anything else her wedding will be cancelled. Aarti said no no. Yash sitting in front waiting for Aarti received a call from Aarti, he said hello , hello but she couldn't say anything because she wasn't able. She thought of everything her parents told her.

          Yash children were happy for their father and worried because Yash Aunt ( Suraj Pratap Scindia's sister) called Ananya Khare told Yash daughters that mother inlaws are always wicked. Ansh (Aarti's son) love Yash as his would be father in-law and is very much happy to have him.
In the wedding ceremony Aarti wasn't there while all the members of the family were there so the traditional were supposed to start and the Pandiji asked for the wife  and and everyone started gossiping that the wife is not there etc . Then Yash said he is going to bring her himself so he was going to her room. Infront of her room the Dubey's were standing outside not knowing if Aarti was ready or not and a bit worry. When Yash knocked and asked if she was ready then surprisedly she was then her parents were happy.
Yash and Aarti and the rest all went to ceremony where they had been waiting for them. Every one had a smile on his face.

            After the tradition of the wedding , they took blessings from all the members of the family.  On the other hand Yash aunt  is influencing Yash mother on the attitude of her new daughter in law.
They went back home before entering the house they also need to do some traditions said Vidhi. One of the main tradition was that Yash is supposed to carry his new wife and go to the room with her.
When he put her down he saw that his room was decorated with flowers , candles every where and suddenly when they where approaching each other in order to alive their misunderstanding , some woman out said to Yash come and first close your door then Yash went. The door was locked up and light went off and Yash and Aarti wanted to clear their incomprehension  ,the reason why both of them got married . They were walking infront both of them at the same time, in the same direction then suddenly they fell on each other both Aarti was on top of Yash but couldn't shake her hand and was surprised.

Next episode is going to be maybe tomorrow. I know some of you are eager to know the next episode. I hope you all are loving the story.  I leave you today with this song to listen. Above. Love you all 💛💛💛