Second Marriage ( fourth episode)

In the room of the newly couple married, both of them are still on the floor in dark with flowers on their bed and light candles. Aarti wasn't able to stand up because her chain was block with the Yash dress, then they both turn around on the floor.  Meanwhile a music started singing in their room, Yash wanted to remove Aarti chain on his cloth because he was now on top of Aarti. He try to approach his hand to remove the chain then both of their hands met at the same time then they removed it again 😊 at the moment.
They didn't want their eyes to meet when Aarti was looking at the other side Yash immediately remove the chain from his cloth and they stood up .

        Whereas the music has changed again but they didn't know where that was coming from, Yash standing infront if Aarti making some body language like look the book behind you but Aarti did not understand  she was imagining all types of things that her friend called Mansi told her about men ( Men will do everything to come to their end). So Yash approaching, Aarti moving backward slowly slowly then she turns back at him, he try to take  what was behind her she turns and slide Yash held her on her back. There was a staring for about 30 sec, before they both stood up and went on their ways Yash took what he wanted. It was a cloth with a red sexy gown, he tried to make her smile but her face was 😮😮. Without knowing he took the small Mp3 that was playing the music. When he put the red sexy clothe on top of him the she 😊 but the Mp3 fell down singing touchy, touchy and sexy sexy Aarti was now in the bad mood when listening to the music .

            Still in the couple room, he tried to make all types of posture to make her laugh but that didn't work.
Finally light came back when his brother Prateek ( last born)  enters and asked him was it good?? Aarti and Yash faced 🤐🤐🤐😣  Yash shouted at his brother and showed him the red cloth and the Mp3 music and asked him, what is all this ?? Do you think that's funny. In her own side Aarti was astonished by Yash reaction she never thought he was going to be angry like that .  Due to such actions Yash remembered Arpita (  first wife ) , Aarti saw a picture of Yash and Arpita on the wall of the room , Prateek evaporate afternoon.
Aarti first wanted to talk to Yash but turns her back and she remembers how Prashant left her telling her that their marriage is over she started crying .

         At night Aarti went  to take her bath coming out, she knock Yash hands with the door  I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry said Aarti , Yash said it's okay they tried to check their bed then knocked  their heads and the knock it for the second time with a small smile on their faces.
In the parental room of Yash parents, undoubtefully Gayatri ( Yash mother) is complaining about Aarti the new daughter in-law, because she is so attached to her son Yash that she is afraid that she can't take care of Yash daughters if she continues like that.  The husband said he is sure she will make a good wife and mother too.

          Back to the couple room, Yash also went to bath and took his towel that highly remind Aarti about Prashant how he too was coming out of the bathroom with a towel she sat down on the bed 😭😭😭 and fell asleep. Out of the bathroom Yash saw Aarti sleeping that  as well reminded him of Arpita how he used to wake her up in the morning, and hold her in his arms.
Aarti already sleeping Yash decided to sleep on the to sleep on the armchair, then chair but couldn't because of the lamp, he decided to go and slept on the bed but still did not sleep.

I tried to be on time because the days ahead I will not be able to finish please enjoy the story. I leave you with the new couple married pictures above.
      With time passing you will love the story because there is still a lot of surprised.
Do not forget to comments if you like or not 💘💘💘💘.