Epilogue:

Charm opened her eyes and saw Spoink and Pichu beside her. “Where am I?”

“We fell from the sky.” Pichu said while frowning.

“But we’re glad that you’re safe.” Spoink said plainly.

“Where’s Rindou?” Charm asked as she got up the ground.

Spoink and Pichu were speechless. “Don’t worry. He put Rayquaza to sleep.” Pichu tried avoiding Charm’s question as Spoink lowered her head.

“That’s good, but where is he? Is he alright?” Charm asked as she was starting to get worried.

Spoink couldn’t take it anymore. “He’s gone.”

“Ha ha, very funny. Where is that weirdo? Tell me.” Charm laughed sarcastically.

Spoink and Pichu just kept quiet when suddenly a blinding ray of light shone near the cliff. Charm approached it and heard a familiar voice.

-----

“Hey.” I spoke as Charm got so surprised.

“Is that really you, Rindou?” She still couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Yeah. Who else would it be?” I smiled as I slowly take on my human form.

“Wow, you’re so tall. I wish I could be your Pokémon if ever you came into this world as a human being. But-” Charm finally started crying as she looked at me. “But I guess you don’t really belong in this world.”

“Yeah. Well, thanks for being my friend, Charm. You go and take care of our rescue team. You’re the team leader now. I know that you will do well.”

“You jerk! Leaving me alone like that. I-I’ll miss you, weirdo…my friend” She said uncomfortably.

“That lucky charm you gave me saved you. That was a Revival Seed.”

“But why? Why did you save me instead?” Charm looked lost for a moment.

“Hah! You spaced out, Charm… Sorry, just kidding… Uhm, the voice of that seed told me that my time here was up and I need to return to my own world again. You know, battle Aragamis.” I gave a melancholic laugh. “I’ll miss you too. I’ll miss this world… Sayonara?”

Charm smiled while she wiped her tears. “Sayonara, friend.”

-----

I woke up and got up from bed. As I looked around, I realized that I was back at Fenrir in my own room. I looked at the clock and only an hour has passed. Was it all only just a dream? I instinctively grabbed my neck and felt that I was wearing a necklace. I observed the seed but it was just plain. So, all of it was true.

I suddenly heard a knock from my door. “Rindou, get out and meet the New-Type God Eater.” My big sister, Amemiya Tsubaki, said so.

-----

“Hey, new-type! I’m Amemiya Rindou……?” I was surprised of the girl in front of me. Her hair has the color of fiery red; it kinda reminds me of someone I once knew.

“Huh? Did you just spaced out on me, leader? I’m Charm Andersen. Nice to meet you leader! So you’re the famous Rindou that I’m hearing about. I’m looking forward to be working with you. I brought you some apples too!”

That upbeat personality… That name… I just smiled.