I Wanna Be An Army Man

My new fanfic ❤️ . Yes it's a Jai and Luke story again xoxo👌😘.....

Penola Primary school is just a guess I don't know what the school they went too..

💜🌸⭐️💋☺️
___________________________

March 2001 - The twins are 5 years old -

Today at Penola Primary school in English class, Everyone was to give a speech on what they wanted to be in the future.

Jai was writing down on his piece of paper on what he want to be in the near future, he wanted to be a hero.

"Jai come up and tell everyone What you want to be when your older" Mrs Miles said, Jai got up and walked towards the front of the class.

Everyone snickering behind him laughin or talking quietly about him. Sure the boys were a little chubby, they just really liked Nonna and Nonno's cooking lots.

"Hi I-I-I w-wanna be a Army man, I want to save the world one day." He said smiling, but everyone just laughed.

Jai just stood upset, he ran out the room crying. Everyone always teased him about his weight. He felt like he wasn't good enough.

He ran down the hall way and stood in front of Luke's class room, he knocked on the door and Mrs Kenton opened the door and smiled at him.

Jai looked up at her with sad eyes and Mrs Kenton gave in and bent down to him.

"Jai sweetie whats wrong did those children in your class pick on you, would you like to come in and sit with Luke." Mrs Kenton asked moving aside for him to walk in.

Jai waddled in and Luke instantly saw him, standing up and running to Jai giving him a cuddle and leading him towards his table.

"Okay. Class now you have to stand up with your pieces of paper and what you want to be in the future.." She said sitting at her desk.

"Luke how about you go first, come on Bring Jai up as well you can both tell us the two of use want to be" Mrs Kenton said smiling at the boys.

Luke grabbed Jai's hand and pulled him up to the from if the classroom. Jai hid behind Luke, Jai didn't like being centre of attention.

"Well when I grow up, I wanna make people Smile." Luke said showing off his toothy smile.

Luke pulled Jai next to him " it's your turn Jai Jai" He smiled at Jai and held his hand.

"I-i-i-i wan-na b-be an A-Army Man., I-i-i want t-to s-save the w-world" Jai stuttered out. Luke smiled at him, everyone clapped and cheered.

"And Jai why do you wanna be an Army Man?" Mrs Kenton said smiling at the younger boy.

Luke looked at him and then nudge his head towards the class.

"I-i-i Wanna be an Army man because our Nonno was one and his amazing" Jai said excitedly, he was happy that these kids didn't trade him or make him feel bad about himself.

"Well that's a very amazing future you have figured out, Jai and you too Luke making people smile" Mrs Kenton said walking over to her desk.

The bell rang and everyone packed away their things and walked out. Jai and Luke walked out together.

Walking down the hall way everyone always whispered and made fun of them behind their backs.

"Hey whimp"
"Oh I-i-i Wanna be an Army man"
"Oh Lukey save me there bullying me"
"Faggot "
"Dumbo"
"Freckled faces "
That's what they heard everyday walking down the hallways of school.

The rest of the day Jai stayed in Luke's classes, So every one of Jai's teachers knew where he was if he wasn't in class, he was in Luke's classes .

The children in Luke's class knew Jai wasn't very confident, and Being the same age as them. They all tried there best to make Jai feel welcomed in this class. They weren't as mean to Jai and Luke.

Jai was sitting down on the ground with Luke having their lunch, he looked up at the sky.

" One day I'll show everyone in this town, I'll become an Army man" Thinking to himself.

Luke wanted Jai's dream to come true so Jai could show everyone that a 5 year old boys dream would come true.

Once finished their Nonna had picked them up since Gina was working and Nonno stayed with Beau who was sick.

When they got home Jai begged for his Nonno to tell them stories of the war he went to, He told Nonno about how he said he wanted to be an Army Man just like him.

From then on Jai always had in his heart that one he would be an Army man. Everyone said it would be impossible to do, but he wanted to show everyone he it wasn't impossible.

Though he was only 5 years old, he knew exactly what he wanted to be, He wanted to be like his Nonno who went to war.

Even though his mother didn't like it one bit, she wanted him to do what he loved and if that was what he wanted to do them his mother would accept it and love him no matter what.

Jai and Luke they best friends and brothers they never left each other's side. But they knew if Jai wanted to do his dream it meant they would be separated from each other.

--- At The Brooks Household ----

" Mumma" Jai said cuddling up to Gina on their couch. She smiled and lightly ran a hand through Jai's hair.

"Mummy, Me want cuddles too" Luke whispered, Gina picked him up and placed him on her lap, Beau came over kissing his mummy on the lips and cuddling up to Nonna.

Luke, Jai and Beau eventually fell asleep on Gina and Nonna, they both smiled at the little boys in their arms.

"Sweetie you know it Jai's dream to go and fight over seas, You can't stop him" Nonna said placing a hand on her hand.

Gina looked over at Nonna and then at the twins " I know mum, but his my little baby boy they all are. What if something ever happened over there when his older. I couldn't lose him and neither could Luke or Beau" she said kissing the top of the boys heads.

She carefully got up with Jai and Luke in her arms taking them to bed and Nonna took Beau to bed.

Gina came in and said good night Beau giving him a kiss on the cheeks and then the forehead, then nudge their noses together.

She did it with all the boys, it was their way of goodnight kisses.

The boys went to bed with big smiles on their faces and couldn't wait for what tomorrow would bring to them.

_________________________

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 This is My new Fanfic I hope you guys like it as much Always near Never Far 🌸⭐️💋💜.

Thank you for the support and beautiful Comments... Use are my inspirations to continue with writing.💚

Tell me what you think about it. I know it only the first chapter but yeah.lol 🌸💛