Its Date Time For Jai & Dakota

Xoxoxo ...
It's about 3 Years now after the war and the accident Jai happened..

Hope ya's like it beauty's ❤️😘.
___________________________

-- 3 Years Later --
~ 22nd January 2016 ~

Jai, Tyler and Luke had decided to go out for lunch and pick up Florence and Ryder from school. The three boys had formed a close bond with each other, and Tyler was considered part of the family.

Jai watched as Tyler and Luke walked in front of him. He was thinking about everything and anything, until the girls met up with the boys.

"Hi boys, Tyler you staying for dinner tonight." Charlie said kissing Luke on the cheek. Florence had ran up to Tyler legs.

Tyler smiled " if it's no trouble, then yes" he said not noticing Florence who was tugging on his pants to be picked up. Jai laughed as Florence got grumpy that Tyler wasnt notcing, she gave a little huff and kept tugging until he notice.

Charlie smiled and shook her head " of course its no problem Tyler your practically family now to us" she said and smiled at Florence who was still tugging at him " And Tyler i think someone wants a cuddle as well Ty" she laughed and Tyler looked down and picked Florence up.

Florence gave him a sassy look as if to say ' Took you long enough to pick me up' and laughed at her pouting face she was giving him.

"Sorry Princess. Give Uncle Tyler some loving" He said twirling her around, she laughed in his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Uncly TyTy Wuv love youuu " she said in her cute baby voice. She gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Jai was watching everyone being happy that he didnt notice Dakota come stand next to him " Im sorry Jai for what i said. I didnt want this to happen too you." Dakota Applogised.

Jai jumped and looked up at her noticing a couple of tear drops falling from her face, He felt guilty for the things he also said as well " No i should be the one who's sorry Dakota, i was a jerk towards you and all you were to me was nice." he said taking her hand in his and rubbed his thumb over her hand.

" Jai why are you so scared of falling for someone." Dakota asked looking at him. Sitting down next to him.

Jai sighed " because I'm afraid to love
Someone knowing I may never come back to them. I lay awake every night at war knowing that Luke is worried, but having someone else other than Luke worry about me is the harder thing ever. Dakota that's why I'm defensive about having someone else in my life other than Luke and Charlie. I've always only had Charlene worry about me going over there, Me and my brothers have been through heaps, We lost and we've loved. Beau, Luke and Me lost our mother when we were 17 a week before me and Luke turned 18. She was the only one before Charlie who actually worried so much about me going to war. Dakota You have no idea how hard it's being building these walls around my heart not letting people in expect the ones closer to me." Jai looked at her and grabbed her hand intwined her hand with his. Looking out over the sunsetting on the beach.

"Maybe it's time to let someone love you and worry about you Jai. You may find the thing you've been looking for, it could even be right in front of you. It's time to listen to your heart, You love who you love it doesn't matter Jai." Dakota said looking straight watching the sun set with him.

Jai stared at her, taking in her features for the first time in a while. Her beautiful smile, how her eyes lit up when she laughed at the little things, how nice she was to him even after everything that had happened between them.

Dakota looked over at him and blushed a little " Stoppp it " she whined nudging his shoulder playfully.

Jai smirked and laughed " Dakota I'm sorry for what I did say the last time. Truth was that I actually felt something with you I felt like you didn't care I was a solider going to war, you didn't act like I was different. You cared enough to look further then what was on the outside of me." he said looking at her meaningfully.

She smiled at him and leant in to kiss him on the cheek " because I already knew you wouldn't care that I was some barista/waiter at a small cafe." she whispered into his ears.

"You Work at a Cafe Dakota how come you never told me" Jai shockily said, she smiled and nodded her head.

" That's where I go, I never thought you'd care about me working at down cafe Jai." she said looking at her hands.

He gave her his famous smile, and wrapped an arm around her shoulder " I would like to take you out to dinner Dakota, if you'll go with me" he asked shyly.

Dakota smiled and nodded her head "of course I'd love to go with you." She got up and wheeled Jai back to the others.

-Skip Getting ready for the Date -

Jai was frustratedly fixing up his tie he was putting on with his white dress top, and black jeans. Luke came up and notice his little brother struggling, he laughed a little and Jai sighed frustratedly.

"Shut up Lukeybear" Jai whined throwing the tie away, Luke picked it up and walked over to Jai.

"Here let me fix it silly." Luke said laughing, he did the tie and pat Jai's head.

"There you go all done Jaibear" Luke said smiling at his accomplished work on the tie.

"Now promise me you'll let Dakota into your heart, she deserves someone like you baby bro." Luke said.

I nodded and smiled " yeah this time I've got a good thing going on with her." Jai said smiling, he rolled over to the bed and grabbed his black jacket.

Luke drove them to Seaview restaurant where Jai had booked the dinner for him and Dakota.

--- Skipping Drive, At Dinner --

Jai and Dakota were talking heaps getting to know lots about each other. And the more they did that the more they fell in love with each other.

Jai took her for a stroll along the beach walk, looking over at the waves, thinking about everything and anything.

He turned to her and smiled ' how did I end up with getting this amazing girl' He thought to himself.

He kissed the side of her head, and she gently leant her head on his head.

" Jai I hope we'll see each other again, because I loved this date, it was so beautiful and better to the other dates I've had." Dakota said kissing his lips

He deepened the kiss and held her lightly but just enough grip to tell her he liked this as much as she did.

"I hope so too Dakota, because I'm starting to fall inlove with you."Jai whispered leaning both their foreheads together.

They went back to Dakotas place, and spent the rest of the night cuddled up together watching movies and quoting them at every chance. They had fallen asleep during Step Brothers, not realising how tired they were really.

Charlie and Luke walked through the door of Dakota's place and saw the two cuddled up together and took pictures of them.