Is he ready or not ready?

So this is kinda a continue from the last chapter and kinda not. 💗. Love you guys 😘.

____________________\______

-- 18th February 2014 --

Jai was making breakfast when Luke and Charlie came in. Charlie sat down in front of Jai with a big smile on her face.

"Soo You and Dakota huh?" She said quirking an eyebrow up and down. Luke sighed and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Me and her are nothing Charlie. And it's not going from there. You know I don't want a relationship right now Charlie." Jai frustratedly said.

Charlie frowned " Jai you have to let someone in one day. What if Dakota is really the one for you. And Your letting her slip right out from you." She argued back.

"Charlie I don't want to be in a relationship, Nor do I want to DATE HER." frustratedly stated getting angry.

"Then what was all that stuff in the closet last night huh. Looked to as if you liked it to me." She frustratedly said frowning.

"BECAUSE I WAS BEING FRIENDLY TO HER. YOU PRACTICALLY PUSHED AND FORCED US INTO A FREAKIN CLOSET." Jai yelled angrily.

Luke watched amused at the two arguing about Jai's love life. Until he notice Dakota behind them, The two still so into the fight to even notice she was behind them.

"Ahem " She nervously coughed, The two both froze and slowly looked to See who had coughed.

"So last night was a one off. I don't need a guy like you Jai. For all I care I hope you don't make it" She said upset and walked away out the front door.

Charlie blew up at him " HOW COULD YOU. SHE WAS THE ONE THING THAT COULD MAKE YOUR LIFE RIGHT. BUT YOUR SO BIG HEADED THAT YOU KEEPING TELLING YOURSELF TO NOT GET IN TO A RELATIONSHIP. BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE THEM SUFFER AND WORRY. WELL GUESS WHAT JAIDON, YOUR DOING THAT ALREADY TO LUKE AMD FLORENCE, TO THE WHOLE GODDAMN FAMILY. STOP LIVING IN THAT MIND FRAME YOU DUMBASS" Charlie stomped away anger in the eyes.

Luke sighed and looked to Jai " She's ri-- " Don't Luke don't say it cause I know alright." He said his head in his hands.

Luke hugged him " I better go find Charlie, and calm her down." He walked away.

Jai sighed and threw in bowl at the wall. He sighed running a hand through his hair.

Florence came into the kitchen with her teddy bear Uncle Jai had gotten her. She rubbed her eyes still a little sleepy.

"U-u-uncle Jai " she yawned, Jai picked her up and smiled.

"Hey Princess what's up." Jai asked kissing her forehead.

"You and Mummy were mad at each other, weren't use." she looked at Jai.

Jai sighed and nodded, Florence looked as if she was about to cry. She didn't want her Uncle to leave.

"P-p-please d-don't g-go a-away Uncle Jai. Mummy l-loves y-you u-uncle Jai." She cried into his chest.

Jai rubbed her back " hey hey, Who said I was leaving anytime soon baby girl. Now Me and Your Mummy were mad at each other because she tried to make me and Dakota be together." Jai said wiping away her little tears.

"But why don't you like Auntie Dakota." Florence questioned. Jai sighed.

"Sweetie I do like her but just as friends, cause everyone knows Your my Girl." Jai said giving Florence a give on her nose.

" Right I am Uncle Jai Jai, And it better stay that way for a long time." Florence said sternly pointing at finger at him.

"Haha alright." Jai laughed. Florence turned to him in his arms.

"Uncle Jai Jai, Can we go to the park pleaseeeee " she smiled and gave him her best puppy eyes.

He could never say no to her, it was so hard to with them big brown little eyes staring up at you.

"Of course baby girl." Jai smiled and put her down on the ground, she ran off screaming that her and Uncle Jai were going to the park.

------ At The Park -----

Jai was pushing Florence from behind on the swing back and forth. Then they went on the merry go around, then the slide.

They stayed for over an hour until it was time to go home. Though Jai always spoiled his little niece he decided to get ice cream for them.

Jai picked Florence up on his back giving her a piggy back. People passed them and smiled, some would give him weird looks, and others would give him Disgusted looks - the ones that say

'Your so young and you have a child -.
'She's the reason I couldn't get with anyone, That little girl has my heart. From the moment I held her in my arms. I'm her Uncle I have to make sure she's always protected.' He thought to himself

They got home and she pulled him to the play room Luke had made for her, and They played barbies until dinner was ready.

"Uncle Jai Jai, you'll always come home right. Daddy says you will" Florence questioned laying her head on his shoulder cuddling into him.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny frame " of I will be, Flory I'll always come home back to you, daddy and mummy" He said kissing her forehead.

"Okay good " Florence smiled and ran downstairs with Jai right behind her.

They sat at the dinning table and for once Jai took everything that was surrounding him. He took in how James and Daniel made silly faces at Florence, he took in that loving gaze Luke gives Charlie, but most of all he took in that his family was here, it's his home.

They talked for ages telling stories or listening to Beaus lame jokes. This is what Jai looked forward to when he would return every time.

His where he needs to be, With his family, With the people that love him.

Though he did think that maybe having a girlfriend someone to gaze like Luke does at Charlie would be nice.

Maybe Charlie was right Dakota would be the best thing that would happen to him. He wanted what Luke had a family of his own.

Could Dakota Be the one to make his life better ???? ....

___________________________

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗.
Hope use like it ☺️😘 xxx any questions or request message me or message me on Twitter at @JacquieR5Liana 💛💋